• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at the Spring Launch Meetings | Register Now!

In summary, there are many consultants attending various Spring Launch meetings across the country. Many are excited to see new products and get new catalogs. Some consultants have already completed their orders through Consultants Corner. Others are attending their first event and are looking forward to it. Some are even attending with their team and making a road trip out of it. There is a sense of excitement and anticipation for the upcoming meetings.
wcsis
How many of you all are going to be attending a Spring Launch meeting? I am registered for the Bellevue, WA meeting. I can't wait to see what the new products are and get the new spring mini catalogs!

I completed my order for the new spring supplies through Consultants Corner.
I ordered some of everything, I'm so excited! I can't wait to get the new supplies!

I'm going to Bellevue too! I'm very excited to share the information when I return. I've got to do the supply order too.

I am going there too and I did my supply order the other day so that is great it will be arriving shortly and now I am just in a waiting pool to go. My husband said I will be on a holiday for the next couple of weeks lol jan. 30th my bday and then going to the spring launch meeting and valentines the week after which is always big to us since he purposed on that day and he did it out of the normal he did it 1st thing in the morning he said he couldn't wait till we had dinner that night lol here i am going off lol but yes i am super excited to find out the new items and I can't wait to get our sell a thon products on the 12th :)

I'll be in Columbus, OH.

I'll be at the one in Lakeland, FL. It'll be my first one, so I'm really looking forward to it! :thumbup:

I'll be at Lakeland also, and it's my first one too. I'm super excited, maybe I'll see you there!

The team and I are heading to Houston....pretty excited....who doesn't love an excuse to head out of town and take a road trip!?! :)

Spring Launch 2010 Phoenix, AZ. I am so excited. Especially since a few days after I registered it sold out. Talk about close call!!

Going to Atlanta!

This is my first! Baltimore, MD...anyone else?!?

I'll be in Columbus OH with my CS button on!

Going to Dearborn, MI. Can't wait to see everything and hear David. I'll miss Columbus and Darla.

See you in Bellevue :)!!! So excited....

I will be in Omaha, NE and am very excited also to see everything that they have to offer.

Raleigh! - with my CS button on too.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
The team and I are heading to Houston....pretty excited....who doesn't love an excuse to head out of town and take a road trip!?! :)

I'm also going to the one in Houston. See you there.

I'm attending the Ontario, CA. My first, can't wait!

Omaha here! Cannot wait! It's already next week!

Denver, Co with my recruiter. This is my first PC event. I am SOOOOO excited!

I'm heading to Ontario, CA. I'm a new consultant and we were just transferred here! This is my first one and I'll be sharing it with my new "Hospitality" family. I can't wait to go and thank God I found this link cause I didn't know you could already order stuff for spring. Thanks for the Heads-up!

A Pampered Kitchen said:
I'm heading to Ontario, CA. I'm a new consultant and we were just transferred here! This is my first one and I'll be sharing it with my new "Hospitality" family. I can't wait to go and thank God I found this link cause I didn't know you could already order stuff for spring. Thanks for the Heads-up!

I am SOOO proud of you!!! I love ya girl and hopefully will get to meet up with you in Chicago this summer!!!

Columbus is a week from TODAY!!! Woohoooo!! I can't WAIT!!

I'll be in Lakeland! So EXCITED!!

off to Hartford! can't wait to find out the new products, always fun to see what we're going to be selling next.

I'll be in Sacramento, CA. I can't wait!

will be at the Baltimore event... :)

I'm going to Dallas 1 week from TODAY!!! I AM SO EXCITED....My first big Pampered Chef event!!

I'll be in Denver! WAHOO!

Dallas,
first PC event! Need some girl time!

doughmama said:
off to Hartford! can't wait to find out the new products, always fun to see what we're going to be selling next.

I'll be there too!!!

I will be in Bellevue, WA, one week from today! :)

I will be in Lancaster! Can't wait - 1 week from today!!

newtopamperedchef said:
I will be in Lancaster! Can't wait - 1 week from today!!

Me too! :)

I would be going to the Omaha, NE one but missed the registration deadline! UGH!!! I am sooooooooooooo mad!

Lancaster for me, too! See you there newtopamperedchef (although I really do not know who to look for)!

6am Drive to Hartford baby!!!!! WOOT WOOT!

Ontario, CA. I'm really excited to attend and see all the new products!

A Pampered Kitchen said:

Hey, Cara!
Look forward to seeing you there! Are you staying overnight ahead of time?
:)
Shannon

Heading to Ontario, CA - first PC event!! :)

mountainmama74 said:
Columbus is a week from TODAY!!! Woohoooo!! I can't WAIT!!

I'm sure we'll get to meet- our cluster tends to "hang" with Tanya's at National Conference so I figure it will be the same here.

See you there!

Lori

I'm going to be at the one in St. Louis. I have been a consultant for under a month and I am happy to learn some new things!!!

I'll be in Lancaster, PA.

Linda I will be in Lancaster as well

I am really excited..I got my first recruit in October..I have been doing this for 6 years..she registered for the meeting before I did..that made me happy that she was motivated

I will be in STL too! Even tho it isnt really in STL but in Collinsville, IL lol!

I will be in LAKELAND with my new recruit.

I will be at the Columbus OH one on Tuesday, Feb 2. I am very excited to see the new spring products and that we have David Meenan as one of our speakers. :)

I'm gonna be at the Bellvue, Wa one on Thursday, I want to start packing but I have no idea what to bring or wear? This is my first one can anyone give me an idea of what to plan to bring? Expecially to wear? it is more of a suit kind of event or pair of black slacks and a blouse, or jeans and a nice sweater....I'm so nervous!

Rosebud said:
I'm gonna be at the Bellvue, Wa one on Thursday, I want to start packing but I have no idea what to bring or wear? This is my first one can anyone give me an idea of what to plan to bring? Expecially to wear? it is more of a suit kind of event or pair of black slacks and a blouse, or jeans and a nice sweater....I'm so nervous!

Also, bring a sweater or jacket in case it's cold in the room

<h2>1. How many of you all are going to be attending a Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we have Spring Launch meetings all across the country. We are expecting a large turnout at each location, but we do not have an exact number of attendees.</p><h2>2. What can I expect at a Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>Our Spring Launch meetings are an exciting opportunity for our consultants to come together and learn about our new products, get inspired by new recipes and techniques, and connect with fellow consultants. You will also have the chance to purchase new supplies and receive the new spring mini catalogs.</p><h2>3. How do I register for a Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>To register for a Spring Launch meeting, simply visit the Events page on our website and select the location and date that works best for you. You will then be guided through the registration process and receive a confirmation email with all the details.</p><h2>4. Can I order new supplies at the Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>Yes, you can! We will have a variety of new products available for purchase at the event. You can also pre-order new supplies through Consultants Corner before the meeting to ensure you get exactly what you want.</p><h2>5. How do I access Consultants Corner to place my order for new supplies?</h2><p>To access Consultants Corner, simply log in to your account on our website and click on the "Consultants Corner" tab. From there, you can browse and order new supplies for the spring season.</p>

1. How many of you all are going to be attending a Spring Launch meeting?

At Pampered Chef, we have Spring Launch meetings all across the country. We are expecting a large turnout at each location, but we do not have an exact number of attendees.

2. What can I expect at a Spring Launch meeting?

Our Spring Launch meetings are an exciting opportunity for our consultants to come together and learn about our new products, get inspired by new recipes and techniques, and connect with fellow consultants. You will also have the chance to purchase new supplies and receive the new spring mini catalogs.

3. How do I register for a Spring Launch meeting?

To register for a Spring Launch meeting, simply visit the Events page on our website and select the location and date that works best for you. You will then be guided through the registration process and receive a confirmation email with all the details.

4. Can I order new supplies at the Spring Launch meeting?

Yes, you can! We will have a variety of new products available for purchase at the event. You can also pre-order new supplies through Consultants Corner before the meeting to ensure you get exactly what you want.

5. How do I access Consultants Corner to place my order for new supplies?

To access Consultants Corner, simply log in to your account on our website and click on the "Consultants Corner" tab. From there, you can browse and order new supplies for the spring season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders