• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch in Omaha, Ne! Who's There?

In summary, the Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE is a free product showcase and demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef. It will be held on [date] at [location] and features the latest kitchen tools and cooking products for the spring season. While tickets are not required, we encourage you to RSVP to secure your spot. At the event, you can expect live demonstrations, delicious recipes, and kitchen tips from expert consultants. You can also purchase new products and earn special discounts. You are welcome to bring friends and family, but please RSVP for them as well.
ShelbyMichalek
Rae posted one, so I am too :D

Who's going to be there, and if you want to meet - how will we recognize you!?!

I'll be the lady that's 8 months pregnant, glasses with tape on one side, and a catalog tote with my name tag on it ;)

Kristin- I really do expect you to be the first poster. LOL

ShelbyMichalek said:
Kristin- I really do expect you to be the first poster. LOL

And I am :) I'll be there so if you want someone to sit with, just let me know. My hair will be much shorter then since I'm cutting/donating it this week

Me! Nothing too noticeable about me though.

Kristen, my hosp group is saving a seat for me. But thanks!!

I will be there. I am tall with short hair!

No thanks. I spent an eternity in Omaha one night.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No thanks. I spent an eternity in Omaha one night.

:p It's not THAT bad!!

Wish I were...but going to Dallas instead (3 hrs farther) b/c it's on a weekend! Sent a note to HO to alternate each year which cities have a weekday session and which ones a Saturday session.

I'll be there. We've got 5 of us car-pooling together from KC. :)

We leave tomorrow morning!!!

We're headed tonight, hopeful the snow expected this afternoon here in KC isn't too bad. See you in Omaha!

I'm still jealous I cannot leave tonight!!

" I spent an eternity in Omaha one night."

This must be one of those "what happens in Omaha, stays in Omaha" moments! :-D

I wish! I'm from Omaha and my in-laws still live there. It's really a great city IMO!

On my way to Omaha this afternoon with 3 other clustermates. Maybe I will run into all of you tomorrow!!

1. What is the Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE?

The Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE is a product showcase and demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef. It features the latest and most innovative kitchen tools and cooking products for the spring season.

2. When and where is the Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE?

The Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE will take place on [date] at [location]. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Do I need to purchase tickets for the Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE?

No, the Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE is a free event open to all Pampered Chef customers and guests. However, we encourage you to RSVP to ensure your spot at the event.

4. What can I expect at the Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE?

At the Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE, you can expect to see live product demonstrations, sample delicious recipes, and learn about the latest kitchen tips and tricks from our expert consultants. You can also have the opportunity to purchase new products and earn special discounts.

5. Can I bring a friend to the Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE?

Yes, you are welcome to bring family and friends to the Spring Launch event in Omaha, NE. Just make sure to RSVP for them as well so we can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fotojunkie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
fotojunkie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates