• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Boutique - I Don't Know What to Bring!

In summary, TiffTrifle Bowls, Woven Selection, SA something to display the food, a piece of Stoneware, a piece of Cookware, a few of the new spring colored things, knife and towels would be a good idea to bring to a Spring Boutique.
GetCookingTiffany
Hi eveyone,
I'm doing a Spring Boutique with some other vendors this weekend - my problem is I've never done one and have no idea what to bring, what to serve, etc. I'm more worried about what to make! I'm still pretty new to P.C. but have lots of products. I need something that will serve a lot of people. I will be set up in a kitchen so I'll have access to a stove, fridge, etc. Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Tiff

Trifle Bowl
Woven Selection
SA something to display the food
A piece of Stoneware
A piece of Cookware
A few of the new spring colored things, knife and towels??

How big is the show??
The tuxedo brownie cups (is that right?) would be good, looks fancy, requires no extras like forks or anything.. and you can make a ton that don't require you running for the fridge alot.

Hope it goes well!! (Don't forget the hosting packets!)

Not sure how many people will show up but there are 6-7 vendors and each of us sent a flier to all of our customers. The Tuxedo Brownie Cups sound good but I don't have the mini muffin pan. I was looking on Joyce's and thought about doing the Cinnamon Tostada Chips w/ Hawaiian Fruit Dip, Mango Salsa or Apple Salsa served in the small caddy - Fruit Pizza or Paradise Dessert Pizza (because I can cut small pieces) - Maybe regular brownies done in bar pan. I don't know! How many host packets should I make? 10-15? Thanks for your help
Tiff

You have some good ideas. Something bite-sized. Those Mago triangle things that are in the new cookbook would be a good idea, too. Don't fret too much. Keep it as simple as possible. I would do the dips because they are easily refilled and don't take alot of prep or hassle. If you have Simple Additions I would serve off of those.

Good luck! Be sure to tell us how it goes.

I would recommend bringing tons of host packets because you never know how many people are going to be there! I also would do a live show if possible so people could watch you make the recipes with the tools. Make you you get everyone's name and address that looks at your table if possible (offer a prize of $30 of pc stuff) and then you will have tons of leads.

I don't have the mini tin yet either, I borrow stuff from my Director sometimes..

If you could bring some demo things... look up the amazing potato demo in the search here..
The EAD is fun also and gets them to stop and try the products.

10-15 host packets should be enough?
Plus use old catty's w/ your info on it to pass out instead of losing your new ones~ most get tossed. Oops, keep editing to add so I don't make a ton of posts.. Make sure you bring a calendar (even a large one on a stand or something) with stars marking dates you can work and at least pencil that person in on a tentitive date... !!

Last edited:

Related to Spring Boutique - I Don't Know What to Bring!

1. What should I bring to the Spring Boutique event?

You can bring any Pampered Chef products that you would like to showcase or sell at the event. Additionally, you can bring any samples or promotional materials to help promote your business.

2. Do I need to bring my own table or display setup?

No, the event organizers will provide tables and basic display setups for all vendors. However, you are welcome to bring your own unique display items if you prefer.

3. Can I bring food to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring samples of any food items made with Pampered Chef products to share with attendees. However, please make sure to follow any food safety guidelines and check with the event organizers beforehand.

4. Is there a dress code for the event?

There is no specific dress code, but we recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes as you will be on your feet for most of the event. You may also want to consider wearing something that represents your brand, such as a Pampered Chef apron or shirt.

5. Do I need to bring my own payment methods for sales?

Yes, it is recommended to bring your own payment methods such as a credit card reader or cash to make transactions with customers. Some events may also have a central checkout system in place for all vendors to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • batroark
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jaj529