• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Boutique @ Mom's - 30+ RSVPs + Yummy Food!

In summary, the Spring Boutique was a great success. Heather made $500 and had 1 more person to check for an order. The other vendors did ok.
heat123
Silver Member
I'm having a Spring Boutique at my moms house tonight with 6 other vendors and have 30 rsvps so far on my list (hopefully more just show up, I had all the vendors send invites to their contact lists) .

I'm making a Chocolate trifle, profiterole puffs, brownie bites, Cheesey bacon bites and the apizzateasers! I hope it's a great turn out and lots of sales for everyone. Just wanted to share my excitement with you all!:p :D ;) :) :rolleyes:

Luck-wishing coming your way! Have fun!

Sounds like fun!

You'll do GREAT..I just know it!!! Good Luck!:cool:

Thinking happy thoughts for you!

Lots of good wishes coming your way!

Good Luck....

good luck - sounds like fun!

Good LUck! Man, you made a ton of food!!!:D

Yeay- we had about 50-60 people come through our boutique and I did almost as well as the Diva Purse lady! (I thought she would be the Biggest Hit of the Night) I am at $500 and still have 1 more person to check for an order who did not make it last night... so this was definitely a Huge success for me and the other vendors did ok??

There was even more food brought from the vendors and my mom was the host so she had more food to add and almost all of it was gone! Especially all of my PC recipes they were eaten as soon as made them!!!

So yeay for this Spring Fling Boutique! I might make it an annual event! :)

That is WONDERFUL!!!! I'm sooooooo glad for you! Way To Go:D

Good work!!! Way to go girl!!!

Tina

Great job!! That is fantastic!!:D

Awesome Job Heather! You must be so happy!!! Think of all those contacts!!

That's awesome - way to go!

That is awesome Heather! Way to rock it!

Awesome! Did you get any bookings?

Good job on the sales and ditto to Deb's question!

I am so happy that you had such a great turnout! If that many people came and enjoyed themselves, you SHOULD make it an annual thing!!

That's awesome!!:) Wish Spring would "fling" our way...we're supposed to get hit with ANOTHER NOR'EASTER tomorrow!!!!:eek: :mad: :(

sarahlegare said:
That's awesome!!:) Wish Spring would "fling" our way...we're supposed to get hit with ANOTHER NOR'EASTER tomorrow!!!!:eek: :mad: :(

Yeah, we had 10 degrees and 4-5 inches of snow on Wed...not fun...now it is warming up though...

Congrats!
heat123 said:
Yeay- we had about 50-60 people come through our boutique and I did almost as well as the Diva Purse lady! (I thought she would be the Biggest Hit of the Night) I am at $500 and still have 1 more person to check for an order who did not make it last night... so this was definitely a Huge success for me and the other vendors did ok??

There was even more food brought from the vendors and my mom was the host so she had more food to add and almost all of it was gone! Especially all of my PC recipes they were eaten as soon as made them!!!

So yeay for this Spring Fling Boutique! I might make it an annual event! :)

So happy 4 U;

Liz

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, we had 10 degrees and 4-5 inches of snow on Wed...not fun...now it is warming up though...

Okay, I'm going to continue to hijack this thread for a sec,
I wish it would be that way here! It is so HOT here!! It's already 80 degrees and believe me, I'm not bragging!!:eek:

kristi
i wish it was 80 here
woke to snow and -10
hate winter hate winter!!!!!!!
lol

Thanks everyone! I think I will make it an annual event (instead of doing a Spring New Product Open House) this seems to draw more people with different vendors! I was totally suprised I did as well as I did considering the wide varitey I had (Close To My heart, Partylite, Passion Party, Cookie Lee, Mary K, Miss Diva Purses and TPC). Unfortunately I was so busy mingling, answering ?? and taking orders that I didn't even think about bookings- Duh I'm so single minded sometimes) but that just means I have to do my CC calls once they receive their items. :)

Thanks for your words of support everyone, that means a great deal to me! :)

Way to go, Heather!!! Good for you. I'm so happy to hear it went well because it sounds like it was a lot of work. Way to go!!!:D

Heather, so did you coordinate it and plan the whole thing? if so, how did you find the people to be in it and where was it and how much space did each person have?

That's great Heather.... These type of venues are great to share with your recruits as well... I liek doing them too!!

That is awesome! Great Job!

GourmetGirl said:
Heather, so did you coordinate it and plan the whole thing? if so, how did you find the people to be in it and where was it and how much space did each person have?
Yes I was the coordinator. I just networked with past hosts who were in the DS business and they gave referrals and the Cookie lee and Diva girl were referrals from an office party my mom attended. It was at my moms house which had a good lay out to place everyone! A few brought their own 2-4 foot tables, while I used my moms island and dinette table and the cookie lee used her formal dining table. The purse diva used a 2 ft table and some metal book cases for her purse displays. IT was a tight squeeze but it worked and people were able to browse from one room to the next.

Cookie lee did $200+

~Diva did $570
~Partylight had 4 orders
~Passion Party no sales
~CTMY ?? not sure
~Mary K did a few
sales of cash and carry
~I did $504!
So for me it was well worth it, maybe not so much for others. But we were all invited to do another boutique in October so yeay!
Hope that helps!

heat123 said:
~I did $504!
So for me it was well worth it, maybe not so much for others. But we were all invited to do another boutique in October so yeay!
Hope that helps!

That is great, way to go.

Good luck Heather! I've been invited to take part in an all day party like the one you're hosting today. I'd love to hear some feedback from you. I'm sure you'll do great!:D

Woo hoo!! Good for you!!! That's gotta be bad to have NO orders! wow - I wonder if those consultants are re-thinking the business they are in? You should talk to them about coming into PC!

So Heather, did it cost anything for the people to participate? or did you just "charge" them a raffle itme? I think this would be a great thing to do and a way to network with some other people. I may have to talk to my Mary Kay rep and start planning something! Thanks for all the details!

I asked all vendors except Cookie lee and Diva gal to invite their contact list, bring an appetizer and a small raffle gift for the 1/2 hourly raffles. (I didn't ask the other two because I wanted my mom to get the host benefits from them) and she didn't care for the rest so it didn't matter, whatever sales they got they could use themselves :). So that was all I asked and everyone seemed fine with that.

I felt really bad about Passion party not getting any sales but a few maybe bookings or taking her catty and card. Perhaps with that type of product, it's best to do an inhome party so people won't feel embarrassed to look through the catalog (since they were invited and chose to come to it). Next time she may or may not want to participate??

Anyways, good luck if you decide to coordinate your own!

Related to Spring Boutique @ Mom's - 30+ RSVPs + Yummy Food!

1. What time does the Spring Boutique start?

The Spring Boutique will start at [insert start time here].

2. What vendors will be at the Spring Boutique?

There will be 6 vendors at the Spring Boutique, including Pampered Chef. The other vendors are [insert names here].

3. Is there a cost to attend the Spring Boutique?

No, there is no cost to attend the Spring Boutique. It is free and open to the public.

4. Can I bring a friend to the Spring Boutique?

Of course! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

5. Will there be food at the Spring Boutique?

Yes, there will be delicious food available for purchase at the Spring Boutique. The menu includes Chocolate trifle, profiterole puffs, brownie bites, Cheesey bacon bites, and apizzateasers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lluvs2laugh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies