• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a Spring Fling: Advice Needed!

In summary, Heather is coordinating an event at a friends house and is unsure of what to do for the invitation. She is looking for advice on what to do.
batroark
Gold Member
Has anyone done a Spring Fling lately? I was doing a show last Sunday for a Passion Party Consultant we got to discussing a multi-vendor event at our community center here in town. Well, we are going to do it on May 5th from 10-3 since that is the weekend before Mother's Day, the first weekend of the month( everybody should have more money!!!!), and Graduations and weddings coming up. Can anybody give me some advice on how to do this AND be in charge of everything? I am wanting to gear it toward Mothers, our HWC campaign, and just can't figure out what to study on mainly. All help will be appreciated!! I will attach a flier and aggreement of what I have so far...

Attachments

• Spring Fling 07.pub
    62.5 KB · Views: 297
  • Spring Fling 2007 event agreement.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 334
I am actually doing 1 this friday but it's at a home venue with 7 vendors total. I have done one before last winter during the holidays with 4 vendors. It was successful even with a small turn out of 16 guests (160 invited). This time I am hoping it will be as equal to or more of a success with Mother's day, New spring products and crossing my fingers for a bigger turn out of (200) invitees? I was in charge of coordinating it (since it's at my mom's house) and am having everyone bring a raffle gift (hourly raffles), a appetizer or snack, and a set up table and everyone has given the flyer to their contact list. Here's hoping for a great night!?!

Hope that helps? Good luck!

Invitation?Heather,

Did you create an invitation for your event that you just did? I'm in the midst of coordinating an event at a friends house in May. We are thinking of making it into a summer block party event for her entire neighborhood... we will be showcasing our products (just 5 of us at the moment) and then afterwards the girls in the neighborhood are having their monthly bunco party.

I'm kinda stuck on the invitation. We are doing evites as well as flyers. If you (or anyone else) has an invitation that they created for such an event, please - can you share with me?

Thanks everyone!:D

Yes I created it simply by cutting and pasting all the companies logos to it and also a clip art of a gal with shopping bags so it had 7 logos on it with the verbiage added so it was colorful enough with the different logos. I don't know if I delted it or not, if I didn't I will email to you!

Hi there!I have actually done a Spring Fling event before and it was a huge success! My best advice would be to start planning early and delegate tasks to others if possible. Since you are the Pampered Chef consultant, you could focus on promoting and showcasing your products while other vendors handle different aspects of the event.In terms of the theme, I would suggest incorporating Mother's Day and the HWC campaign into your displays and demos. You could also offer special discounts or promotions for Mother's Day gifts or for those who support the HWC campaign.As for being in charge of everything, don't be afraid to ask for help from other consultants or even friends and family. It's always great to have an extra set of hands to help with set up, clean up, and managing the event.I would also recommend reaching out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be interested in sponsoring or partnering with you for the event. This could help with advertising and potentially attract more attendees.Overall, just have fun with it and make sure to promote your event through all channels - social media, word of mouth, flyers, etc. Best of luck with your Spring Fling! I'm sure it will be a success.Sincerely,

1. How do I choose a theme for my Spring Fling party?

Choosing a theme for your Spring Fling party can be as simple as incorporating the colors and symbols of spring, such as pastel colors, flowers, and butterflies. You can also consider a specific cuisine or cultural theme, such as a Mexican fiesta or a garden tea party.

2. What types of dishes should I serve at my Spring Fling party?

For a Spring Fling party, it's best to stick to light and fresh dishes that reflect the season. Some ideas include salads, grilled vegetables, fruit platters, and light desserts like lemon bars or berry tarts. You can also consider incorporating seasonal ingredients, such as asparagus, strawberries, and peas.

3. How can I make my Spring Fling party more interactive?

One way to make your party more interactive is by incorporating a cooking or baking activity. You can have guests make their own mini quiches or cupcakes, using Pampered Chef products, of course. You can also plan outdoor games or a flower arranging station for guests to participate in.

4. What are some decoration ideas for a Spring Fling party?

Decorations for a Spring Fling party can include fresh flowers, pastel-colored tablecloths and napkins, and cute spring-themed centerpieces. You can also incorporate fun and festive props, such as flower crowns or butterfly wings, for guests to wear in photos.

5. How can I involve my guests in the planning process for the Spring Fling party?

One way to involve your guests in the planning process is by creating a shared Pinterest board or group chat where you can all exchange ideas and inspiration for the party. You can also ask guests to bring a dish or contribute to the decorations, making it a collaborative effort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef.nancy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
nikked
  • missyciccolella