• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With What to Bring to a Show

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is recommended to bring your demo kit, business cards and order forms, samples and catalogs, a tablet or laptop, personal items, snacks and water, and a positive attitude to your upcoming show. It is also suggested to make a checklist of all necessary items and to see if a local consultant can loan any tools for the show.
3girls
Gold Member
I have a show that I am flying to do this coming up weekend. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to bring? I will have a carry on and a checked bag.

Thank you for your help ahead of time.

I am usually a "bring everything and the kitchen sink" kind of ppl, I have a hard time cutting back!! But being pregnant, I could not carry everything! So, I would only bring what I needed for the recipe (don't forget bowls to mix things, if you need them), my tool turn about, my 8" saute pan (to show cookware), small bar pan (if you have one to show stoneware), and something that's a host special that month, and the next month. Also, soemtimes the hosts specifically ask for something (this month, one of my hosts had a lot of friends who loved bamboo, so I made sure to bring some, and it's light thank goodness!)

Check lists help! Go through your recipe and make sure you set everything aside (including oven mits, measuring spoons, scrapers, etc) you use in the recipe. Then assess what else you can take (limit to specials, or high ticket catagories). GOOD LUCK!

Airport security will probably confiscate many of the tools that you will need. See if you can find a local consultant where you will be visiting who is willing to loan you some stuff to do your out of town show. ;)

Thank you for all of your suggestions...I am in the process of packing right now...I am so very excited about this....!!!!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming show! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, here are some suggestions for what to bring:1. Your demo kit: This is a no-brainer, but make sure you have all of your essential tools and products for your demos. Double check that you have everything you need, including any special items for specific recipes or techniques.2. Business cards and order forms: You never know who you might meet while traveling, so make sure you have your business cards and order forms handy to share with potential customers.3. Samples and catalogs: If you have any leftover samples or extra catalogs, bring them along to share with your host and guests. This can help generate more sales and future parties.4. A tablet or laptop: If you have a tablet or laptop, bring it along to showcase any digital materials or presentations. This can also be helpful for taking orders and managing your business on the go.5. Personal items: Don't forget to pack your personal items, including toiletries, clothes, and any necessary medications. It's always a good idea to have a change of clothes in your carry on, just in case your checked bag gets lost.6. Snacks and water: You never know when hunger might strike, so pack some healthy snacks to keep you energized throughout the day. And don't forget to stay hydrated with a water bottle.7. A positive attitude: Most importantly, bring your positive attitude and enthusiasm for Pampered Chef! Your energy and passion for the products will shine through and make for a successful show.Safe travels and best of luck at your show! Happy cooking!

1. What types of dishes or recipes should I bring to a show?

It's always a good idea to bring a variety of dishes to showcase the different products and recipes. Some popular options include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and drinks.

2. Do I need to use only Pampered Chef products in my dishes?

No, you can use any kitchen tools or products you have on hand. However, using Pampered Chef products can help to highlight their features and benefits to potential customers.

3. How many dishes should I bring?

We recommend bringing at least 2-3 dishes, but you can bring more if you'd like. It's important to have enough food for everyone to sample and to showcase a variety of products and recipes.

4. Can I bring dishes that require cooking or baking at the show?

Yes, you can bring dishes that require cooking or baking at the show. However, keep in mind that it may take more time and may not be feasible depending on the show's location and setup.

5. Are there any specific ingredients that I should avoid using in my dishes?

We recommend avoiding any common allergens, such as nuts or gluten, to ensure that all guests can safely sample your dishes. Additionally, you may want to avoid using ingredients that are difficult to find or are expensive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwannabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • Chefjpeak
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrackliff
  • schel