• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring 2006 Sample Product Ordering?

In summary, the new line of products is available in January with two submitted shows and the price for shipping has increased from $4 to $6.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi I am a newbie and this will be my first season change over for spring 06. I was curious, if after receiving our Dec. sell a thon products (I am at the $175 level free products) -will we be able to order more products through the sample product order form (the same as the Fall/winter 05 form ) I was sent when I started? I would love to order all the new products at that discount if this is the case??

just wondering :confused: :rolleyes:

Spring Products at a discountYes you will get a order form in the change over kit.......and you will be able to purchase the new stuff at the discount as well as having the items that you earned.The great thing is when your a director ..you get all the new products FREE anyhow and then through the sell a-thon you can earn another set........and if you still want more you get purchase from the discounted form that will be in the change over kit. Hope that makes sense and helps. :)

thanks!That is soo awesome! PC rocks! I can't wait to recieve my new spring products and (find out what I got) then be able to buy more! how sweet is that!

Hi. I am new here and new to being a Consultant so I am lost. What is a change over kit?

LeighAnne said:
Hi. I am new here and new to being a Consultant so I am lost. What is a change over kit?
Every season (twice a year) PC comes out with a new catalog, some changes in some of the paperwork and new products. We can sell from the new book starting in March (and in September for the Fall/Winter book) but they send us a sampling of any new paperwork, an updated Pampered Partner disk and some catalogs and an order form to order additional paperwork if we need it. It will be sent to you during the last week of January so you can become familiar with it and are ready for the new season's shows. This is what they call the change over kit.

We also get the opportunity to purchase all new products at 50% off (they group them into sets). Of course we can also earn them for FREE - the December sell-a-thon that we're working toward right now is for the Spring/Summer products. Remember that if you submit 2 shows between Jan 1 and Jan 20 you get the new stoneware piece for free too!

Did you know?Did everyone see that they are now charging $6 in shipping for the changeover kit? Just remember that the price has increased from $4 to $6! For you newbies out there, this will be a commission adjustment.

Still not too bad for free catalogs and such! Most companies don't give their consultants anything free with the new line! :eek: We are so lucky that PC treats us so well.

New Stoneware Piece??What is the new stoneware piece being offered in January with 2 submitted shows?

Michael Serrano said:
What is the new stoneware piece being offered in January with 2 submitted shows?
We don't know yet. They will announce it and all the new products at Leadership.

fruit76loop said:
Did everyone see that they are now charging $6 in shipping for the changeover kit? Just remember that the price has increased from $4 to $6! For you newbies out there, this will be a commission adjustment.

Still not too bad for free catalogs and such! Most companies don't give their consultants anything free with the new line! :eek: We are so lucky that PC treats us so well.

When can we order the change over kit? When will they TELL US about the new line? :)

It is sent to you automatically.

its_me_susan said:
When can we order the change over kit? When will they TELL US about the new line? :)
Pampered Chef sends the Spring Summer change over kit at the end of January. Directors get it about the 25th and Consultants get it about the 28th. It's automatic but they do deduct shipping from our commission - still a great deal!! Most direct sales companies do not do that! For example, Longaberger even charges for their equivalent of Pampered Partner and if their consultants want to use credit cards the consultant has to pay a fee!

They unveil the new line at Leadership. Attendees get one copy of the new catalog and the special edition of KCN and we get to go into the product preview room and "play" with all the new products - such fun! They do all this again at National Conference with the Spring Summer line.

I had no idea!I had no idea that whatever spring/summer products we didn't earn in the Dec. sell-a-thon we could purchase at %50 off! This rocks! :D

1. What products are available for ordering in the Spring 2006 sample product lineup?

The Spring 2006 sample product lineup includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Ultimate Mandoline. There are also new products like the Stoneware Loaf Pan and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can I order multiple quantities of a single product in the Spring 2006 sample product lineup?

Yes, you can order multiple quantities of any product in the Spring 2006 sample product lineup as long as they are available. However, keep in mind that sample products are limited in quantity and may sell out quickly.

3. How can I pay for my Spring 2006 sample product order?

You can pay for your Spring 2006 sample product order through credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Please note that payment is required at the time of placing your order.

4. Can I return or exchange products from the Spring 2006 sample product lineup?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for sample products. All sales are final. However, if your product arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How long will it take for my Spring 2006 sample product order to arrive?

Your Spring 2006 sample product order will typically be shipped within 2-3 business days. Delivery times will vary depending on your location. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mminikus
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies