• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoo-Hoo, New Spring Mystery Product!!

In summary, Heather is excited for the new products that she will receive, but is disappointed that she didn't earn any of the sale a thon levels. She is also excited to hit level 1 of the sell-a-thon.
Thanks, Becky!

But it is on the cover of the new catalog, correct? I don't know where I read that but was sure that it was on the cover!

I remember reading that somewhere too Gillian - maybe that was in Weekly Bites?

gilliandanielle said:
But it is on the cover of the new catalog, correct? I don't know where I read that but was sure that it was on the cover!
I heard that somewhere too and I've been racking my brain to think of what it could be. I'm thinking that it won't be be cookware since it was on last season's cover. Not another knife or stoneware, those were this season's covers. Maybe stoneware or another piece of Silicone Bakeware - but how do you do an entire demonstration with those? I can't think of anything else that would be in that price range....

I was wondering the same thing, Thanks!!
scottcooks said:
Thanks, Becky!

Thanks Becky & Scott, I wondered why I couldn't find anything on it either.

I tried so hard for both the Spring sellathon and the previous Fall sellathon, the harder I try the worse off I am :( When I don't even try I do GREAT. I work a very stressful/demanding FT job, so PC is my destressing fun thing to do. I would love to learn how to get $ 1000.00 shows and sell @ least
$ 1250.00/month!!

Liz

lizcooks4u said:
I would love to learn how to get $ 1000.00 shows and sell @ least
$ 1250.00/month!!

Liz

Cross-sell, Cross-sell, Cross-sell
For every item you show, talk about at least 2 others you can use.
ie: Showing the food chopper? Then talk about the cutting boards and the handi scrapers and prep bowls
ie: showing cookware? Talk about the nylon tools, the silicone trivet and the ROFTH trivet

Doing this will BOOST your sales like CRAZY!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • heat123