• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoo-Hoo, New Spring Mystery Product!!

In summary, Heather is excited for the new products that she will receive, but is disappointed that she didn't earn any of the sale a thon levels. She is also excited to hit level 1 of the sell-a-thon.
heat123
Silver Member
I didn't acheive any level of sell a thon :( , so I am just ecstatic that I just turned in my 2nd show for Dec. and will at least get this very mysterious new spring product that you can "base a whole show on"??? Wonder what it could be???

I keep wondering what it will be also just submitted my 2nd show so I will recieve it also cant wait
Heather I am also so sorry to hear that you didnt earn any of the sale a thon levels

i am thinking something geared towards spring or summer??

but what kind of gadget can you base a whole show on?

I am wondering too. Very curious! I just submitted show 3, so I'll definitely get it!! The year ended pretty good for me--earned level 2 of sell a thon. I didn't earn anything for the first 6 -7 months this year!

heat123 said:
I didn't acheive any level of sell a thon :( , so I am just ecstatic that I just turned in my 2nd show for Dec. and will at least get this very mysterious new spring product that you can "base a whole show on"??? Wonder what it could be???
That's so awesome!! I've been trying to send you an email, but keep getting an error message. It says I've sent my quota for emails for the day. How weird! It probably is because I sent out my customer email newsletter late last night/early this morning at 1 am. I didn't know I had a quota!!

So, when it allows me to, I'll send the nice long email I had written. I hate that!:eek: I at least wanted to say congrats for reaching the nice bonus for December!!!

Congratulations! I'm excited too to learn what it is - I can't wait til they reveal the new products!

I submitted 3 already too!!! I hit level 2 for the sell-a-thon and I am about to hit Level 1 for a gift certificate for WAVE 2!!!!!

I'm ending up 3000 shy of level 1. My first half of the year was NOT good--most months I only had 1 or 2 shows, if any. So I'm thrilled I got that high! But I already have 6 shows set for January, with more people I'm waiting for dates on, & shows in Feb-April already. I'm GOING to hit a level next year! Plus I have a goal to walk as a new director at conference, so I'll have those recruiting points too!

I hit level one! :) I was really surprised! Just started in may. I've got 7 shows on the books for January and 5 for February already. Yay for all of us!

Tara1021 said:
I hit level one! :) I was really surprised! Just started in may. I've got 7 shows on the books for January and 5 for February already. Yay for all of us!

Great job! I have already decided that I WILL hit at least level one next year! Until November, I never did more than around 3 cooking shows & a handful of catalog shows a month. I just couldn't seem to get the bookings. But now I have several people at each show book (& book in close) & I'm getting outside people too! My goal next year is to have at least 6 cooking shows each month & 2 catalog shows. That means I want to book 8 cooking each month for cancellations.

It is SOOO much easier to have shows every week than to have a lull. So much more work to get ready for shows when they are spaced out!

Ya know, I've really not had luck with the two catalog shows i've done, and i've never really offered them as an option either. Maybe i'll start doing that more...less work and more money...HMMM???? :0)

Tara1021 said:
Ya know, I've really not had luck with the two catalog shows i've done, and i've never really offered them as an option either. Maybe i'll start doing that more...less work and more money...HMMM???? :0)

That's my thought! I have some people that only want to do that. Fine by me! I will start adding incentives for bookings off of them though!

Just submitted my second show tonight! I also got Level 1 of the sell-a-thon, I think. Yay for new products!

Yeah for meI also just earned the Dec special, but missed the sell-a-thon by 200. Had a Nov host that didn't close until today. Was real disappointed . Glad to hear so many made it.

rebjean said:
I also just earned the Dec special, but missed the sell-a-thon by 200. Had a Nov host that didn't close until today. Was real disappointed . Glad to hear so many made it.

The great thing is that you know the sell a thons come twice a year, so if you don't earn one you can try again next time! I didn't earn the fall products this year, but I hit level 2 of the sell a thon this time!

Another thing I love is that we all get to start over with $0 in January (ok, well technically some of us will have 1000 more points from Dec sales), so we really all have the same chances as anyone else for getting the trip or other incentives!

Hi...I'm new to PC....will do my first show in January. Can anyone tell me how this all works about earning new products. How did the sell a thon work? I have about 20 bookings spread over Jan through Mar. The response I've had has just blown me away. But for all I know, I may be lagging behind the norm. How did things start out for y'all in the beginning. I'm just trying to see how I'm doing compared to others.

When I first started I got 13 bookings from family and freinds last Nov. which I thought was pretty good, so 20 is awesome! From there you will get bookings from those shows and carry on and on! We earn FREE spring and winter products 2x a year, in Nov or Dec. and June plus they offer us incentives throughout the year!

congrats, welcome to TPC and CS and good luck!

If you can "base" a whole show on one product maybe it is a something that you can set your display on. I am excited that the free product that we earned is on the cover of the Spring catalog. It has to be cool if they put it on the cover!!

gilliandanielle said:
If you can "base" a whole show on one product maybe it is a something that you can set your display on. I am excited that the free product that we earned is on the cover of the Spring catalog. It has to be cool if they put it on the cover!!

I cannot wait to find out what it is!:D

I think I'm more excited about that one product than all the others from November's sell a thon!

gilliandanielle said:

Ohhh Gillian - now you have me thinking in a whole different direction!

Something new for spring/summer???

Anyone have ideas on what it could be????

I don't know, but when you think of the price that they mentioned...$35 I think....a whole show...on a $35 item. I am definately thinking along the lines of summer stuff....

So bummed...I'm going to miss the free bonus item. I already submitted one show earlier this month and then I have a girl who was supposed to submit a catalog show before the 15th. She just emailed me and said that she has orders but not all the money and she said normally she would submit the show on her cc and collect the money later but that is hard to do around the holidays. She said that only one person wants her products by Christmas so that girl is going to do an individual order but the rest of it won't get submitted in time! :( Oh well, I guess for $35 I can just buy the item straight out in the spring. I hate not earning things...maybe its my competitive nature!!

jenniferknapp said:
I don't know, but when you think of the price that they mentioned...$35 I think....a whole show...on a $35 item. I am definately thinking along the lines of summer stuff....

Think it's something for entertaining? Is there something new entertaining-wise that you could base a show on?

It must be some sort of an all in one? Something that has so many neat features that you could base an entire show on... that is the road my mind is going down anyway!

jenniferknapp said:
It must be some sort of an all in one? Something that has so many neat features that you could base an entire show on... that is the road my mind is going down anyway!

Me too. I can't wait until Leadership is over & we can find out!!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Me too. I can't wait until Leadership is over & we can find out!!

In less than a month we will know......and in just over a month we'll have it in our hot little hands!:D I'm so excited about getting all the new products - you would think that after 4 years it would be old hat - but I STILL get so excited!!

I didn't make the sell a thon either.....I had 3 cancellations for that month! :(
But I did three this month so I'm looking forward to the new product that I will be getting too! I know it's only one thing....but it's the suspense that makes me so excited!

same with me!! I figure that I didn't absolutely love my glitter napkin, tassels and runner set back in the Fall, so this way we will get one item, and then we can pick and choose if we want to buy the other items....with that state of mind I try not to think of it as missing out on $100 of items, because maybe I wouldn't even use half of those!

When is it we find out? Will the people going to leadership know?? Then, if so will they let the rest of us know?? I just submitted show #2 and am excited. I didn't think I was going to get it, but my family pulled through the last day for me. As well as my DH letting me order enough w/ their orders to submitt a show. I figured I was making commision, getting products for free, so it all works out!

mbh06 said:
When is it we find out? Will the people going to leadership know?? Then, if so will they let the rest of us know?? I just submitted show #2 and am excited. I didn't think I was going to get it, but my family pulled through the last day for me. As well as my DH letting me order enough w/ their orders to submitt a show. I figured I was making commision, getting products for free, so it all works out!

I did the exact same thing! So excited to get this mystery product.

I got in two shows but could not get the second one to close!! They finally did it last night but it was too late and got posted to the HO on 12/16. DANGIT! I kept calling them and calling them and the host just could not make up her mind. I told her I had to get it in by Friday at 5:00 but NOOOO. Oh well. I am happy for all of you who made it!!

Paula K

sorry to hear that Paula, what a bummer!

I managed to break a show into 2 and submit to get the december consultant incentive. I'm just hoping the products ship in time as one of my reasons for breaking the show up was 2 people desperately needed their product for xmas while no one else did so I submitted what I had and then when the rest of the orders came in a few days later I submitted those as a 2nd show.

I also bought a few things to make a $110 ind. order into my second show...hee hee!!

Made the sell-a-thon, still have a couple outside orders from the show. I'm thinking it will be...

A real fondue set - could be appetizer, main course or dessert!

Though not sure how they will ship fuel through UPS. OK, so maybe not. For spring/summer - something new with Chilzanne?

scottcooks said:
A real fondue set - could be appetizer, main course or dessert!

That would be cool--I LOVE fondue!

I was also thinking a fondue set or more silicone bakeware?!?!

It's valued at $39 though that seems rather cheap for a fondue set at least to me.

Tara1021 said:
Wow Tara! That is super!!!

I am excited that it is only a $39 product on the cover of the catalog though!!

gilliandanielle said:
I am excited that it is only a $39 product on the cover of the catalog though!!

Very true! Might be an easy one to sell.

Guess we'll all know in a few weeks! Anticipation.....

isn't that a song? :0)

I am so ready to find out what the new products are, X-MAS twice a year!!!

I am excited too. I hit level 1 of the sell a thon and almost hit level 2. I also got my two shows in for the extra free product and can't wait to see what it is. I think I am more excited about that than I am for the $100 free. Congrats to all who got their two shows in! and if anyone goes to leadership and finds out what the new products are feel free to let me know!!!:)

so - how do you know all of this...base a show around it...$39? I read weekly bites and I think I read KCN - no?!!

Scott,
I started all of that chatter because I posted the following email that I received from my Senior Director:

Subject: December Special

Wow!
I just got off a call with the home office! They told us that the product we will earn for holding and submitting 2 shows in December is a $39 value and it is demonstratable! They say we will be able to demo a whole show around this product! This is the only way you will be able to get it!
Do you have 2 shows booked in Dec? If not, get on the phone today! You will not want to miss opportunity!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • heat123