• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Space for 1 - Wave 1 - Palmer House

In summary, "Space for 1 - Wave 1 - Palmer House" is a collection from Pampered Chef that includes essential kitchen tools and serveware for single servings. It includes a microwave steamer, a microwave egg cooker, a mini nylon serving spatula, a mini nylon slotted turner, a mini nylon spoon, and a mini nylon ladle. All items in the collection are microwave-safe and can also be used for stovetop cooking and serving. Individual items can be purchased separately.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey ladies - we have room for one more in our room at Palmer House. I would prefer someone I "know" rather than a complete stranger...so if any of you need a bed...let me know!

bumping...

We also have room for one and we're at the Chicago Hilton.

I agree with Carolyn, I would like someone I know since they'll be sharing a bed with me!

What is "Space for 1 - Wave 1 - Palmer House"?

"Space for 1 - Wave 1 - Palmer House" is a cooking and dining collection from Pampered Chef that includes essential kitchen tools and serveware for single servings.

What items are included in the "Space for 1 - Wave 1 - Palmer House" collection?

The collection includes a microwave steamer, a microwave egg cooker, a mini nylon serving spatula, a mini nylon slotted turner, a mini nylon spoon, and a mini nylon ladle.

Is the "Space for 1 - Wave 1 - Palmer House" collection microwave-safe?

Yes, all items in the collection are microwave-safe and can be used to cook or reheat food in the microwave.

Can the items in the "Space for 1 - Wave 1 - Palmer House" collection be used for other cooking methods?

While the items are designed for use in the microwave, they can also be used for stovetop cooking and serving.

Can I purchase individual items from the "Space for 1 - Wave 1 - Palmer House" collection?

Yes, individual items from the collection can be purchased separately to add to your kitchen tools and serveware collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies