• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something for Manilow Fans...especially Carolyn and Linda

In summary, "Something for Manilow Fans...especially Carolyn and Linda" is a collection of officially licensed kitchen tools and gadgets featuring the name and image of musician Barry Manilow. These products are exclusive to Pampered Chef and include items such as aprons, spatulas, and oven mitts. While designed for Manilow fans, anyone can purchase and use these products, making them a great gift option.
Lisa...what site?

They will be ALL OVER it!

KellyTheChef said:
Lisa...what site?

They will be ALL OVER it!

I updated my post. I hit submit too quickly.

How cool!!!!
I was listening to my Barry CD the whole ride to my show today - blaring it at top volume and singing at the top of my lungs! LOL

I love Barry also. He plays a lot in Vegas. We may need to plan a girls trip to Vegas. Maybe we could get Barry to have dinner with us!:love:

ChefLisa said:
I love Barry also. He plays a lot in Vegas. We may need to plan a girls trip to Vegas. Maybe we could get Barry to have dinner with us!:love:

You can count me in!!!
Did I ever tell you guys...I got married in Vegas at 3am!

ChefLisa said:

Oooh oooh ooooh, I'm going to Vegas in August and I can't wait!

I've never been to Vegas, that would be fun!

dannyzmom said:
You can count me in!!!
Did I ever tell you guys...I got married in Vegas at 3am!

I got married in Vegas as well...but it was a respectable 9 PM!:rolleyes:

erinyourpclady said:
I got married in Vegas as well...but it was a respectable 9 PM!:rolleyes:

I too got married in Vegas at the MGM - I believe our wedding time was 4pm central time.

pamperedbecky said:
Oooh oooh ooooh, I'm going to Vegas in August and I can't wait!

A little envy is going on.

Related to Something for Manilow Fans...especially Carolyn and Linda

1. What is "Something for Manilow Fans...especially Carolyn and Linda"?

"Something for Manilow Fans...especially Carolyn and Linda" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed specifically for fans of the musician Barry Manilow. These products feature Manilow's name and image, making them perfect for any die-hard fan.

2. Are the "Something for Manilow Fans" products officially licensed by Barry Manilow?

Yes, all of the "Something for Manilow Fans" products are officially licensed by Barry Manilow and his team. This ensures that the products are of high quality and approved by the artist himself.

3. Can I purchase these products anywhere else besides Pampered Chef?

No, these products are exclusive to Pampered Chef and cannot be purchased anywhere else. They are specially designed and created for our customers who are Manilow fans.

4. What types of products are included in the "Something for Manilow Fans" collection?

The "Something for Manilow Fans" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as aprons, spatulas, oven mitts, and more. These products are perfect for cooking and baking while listening to your favorite Manilow songs.

5. Can I still purchase these products if I am not a Manilow fan?

Yes, of course! While these products are designed with Manilow fans in mind, anyone can purchase and use them. They make great gifts for friends and family who are Manilow fans, or for anyone who loves unique and fun kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies