• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out This Video! so Beautiful!

In summary, the video "Check Out This Video! So Beautiful!" showcases the beauty and versatility of products through stunning visuals and real-life demonstrations. It is approximately 3 minutes long and all products featured in the video are available for purchase through their website or a Pampered Chef consultant. The video is currently only available in English, but there may be translations in the future. It can be easily shared with friends and family through social media or by sending them the link.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Well, I couldn't figure out how to share the video that my friend sent me, but thanks to You Tube, someone else already did! This is beautiful and you just might want to have hankie handy!

YouTube - Stacey Westfall Bridleless Bareback Reining

Enjoy!
Linda

Wow...I have never seen anything like that before!

It's what I imagine riding horses in heaven will be like!

That's a beautiful analogy Kelly!

I have never seen anything like that!

Wow! That was amazing and beautiful!

wow I miss riding----HMMMM----Denver 2009??

That was great! No words to describe it! The rider and the horse seemed to be so intuned. What is the name of the song, anyway?

Live like you were dyin' by Tim McGraw!

That was amazing!

That was amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

Related to Check Out This Video! so Beautiful!

What is the video "Check Out This Video! so Beautiful!" about?

The video showcases the beauty and versatility of our products through stunning visuals and real-life demonstrations.

How long is the video?

The video is approximately 3 minutes long, making it the perfect length to keep your attention and get a glimpse of what our products can do.

Can I purchase the products shown in the video?

Absolutely! All of the products featured in the video are available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is the video available in different languages?

Currently, the video is only available in English. However, we are always looking to expand our reach and may offer translations in the future.

Can I share the video with my friends and family?

Yes! We encourage you to share the video with anyone who may be interested in our products. You can easily share the video through social media or by sending them the link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies