• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Laugh? Check Out These Hilarious Muppet Skits!

In summary, Ann found a season one of the Muppets at WalMart, and Kacey is looking for season two or three. They all miss the Muppets.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
I wanted to make you all smile and break into laughter!I've posted some funny things for you because it's been one of those days where I just needed a good laugh and wanted to share one...

My DH told me a few weeks ago that a political "talking head" said that America started to go to hell in a handbasket once women were allowed to vote. Well, I beg to differ- I think it was once the Muppets went off the air- so in an effort to bring laughter and even snorting into your afternoon, I present you with some not so High-Def videos of some of my favorite Muppets skits.

Enjoy (there is one in there for you, KG- and one for Chefann)

YouTube - Muppets- Swedish Chef

YouTube - swedish chef turtle soup

YouTube - Swedish Chef - Making Fish

YouTube - Statler and waldorf (excellent)

YouTube - Swedish Chef and lobsters

YouTube - The Muppet Show - Beaker

YouTube - Mahnahmahnah! (my personal favorite)

Last edited:
Oh my gosh we are so muppet fans here at our house. Thanks for the laugh. By the way, I read a great quote by Phyllis Diller the other day: "I want my kids to have everything I didn't have. And then I want to move in with them"

Nanisu said:
Oh my gosh we are so muppet fans here at our house. Thanks for the laugh. By the way, I read a great quote by Phyllis Diller the other day: "I want my kids to have everything I didn't have. And then I want to move in with them"

I loved Phyllis Diller- I did notice while at Target the other day that they have the 3rd season of the Muppets on DVD. I'm not sure why they started with the 3rd season, but who cares!?! :) I would love to get that! I could use a few hours of non-stop laughter! :)

Glad you enjoyed them. I had fun watching them. It brought back happy memories and I wanted to share them with you guys!

They didn't start with the 3rd season, Kacey. DH and I got the first season a little over a year ago when it came out.

chefann said:
They didn't start with the 3rd season, Kacey. DH and I got the first season a little over a year ago when it came out.
Never saw it, or I'd have grabbed it. Normally they stock a few of the previous seasons when they come out with a new one- I guess I'll have to keep my eyes open.

The Muppets were the perfect family entertainment. The kids were entranced with the bright, colorful characters. Adults got the "over-their-heads" humor. Everyone got the slapstick. And it was clean enough to watch with both your kids and your grandma.

That kind of entertainment is hard to find these days.

Statler & Waldorf
rottentomatoes_big.jpg
That's Waldorf on the left.

I posted a video just for you of nothing but Statler and Waldorf spouting off! :)

I found Season One!Hey, Chefann- I found season one at Wal*Mart- It was much cheaper than season 3 so I purchased it! :) I figured we could use a bucket of laughs in my house this weekend! Hopefully this will deliver! :)

Season one is kind of a mixed bag, because it was before people (potential guest stars) knew what the show was about, and they had to take whoever they could get. Some of the characters aren't in their final form/voice, either

chefann said:
Season one is kind of a mixed bag, because it was before people (potential guest stars) knew what the show was about, and they had to take whoever they could get. Some of the characters aren't in their final form/voice, either

Hmmm- well I was unable to find season two, and Target still just had season three- I haven't opened it yet, so it might find it's way back to the store and I will wait a week and then purchase season three...

If it isn't the normal muppet show that I remember I may not love it as much as I would the 2nd or 3rd season...

Thanks for letting me know this, Ann!

It's the same show, they just had some weird guests the first season. And a couple of the Muppets sound just a little "off."

Oh- I was watching a YouTube video of Statler and Waldorf, and they had different voices, too.

As long as the first season is funny, I'll watch it. Thanks for the info, that was very helpful! :)

I so miss the Muppets!! I loved watching them when I was growing up.

stacywhitlow said:
I so miss the Muppets!! I loved watching them when I was growing up.
I wish they would come back! I'm one of those people who can look at something and go "that would make such a cool muppet!" But I just don't have the supplies to create them, and the only voice I can do is a half way decent Sean Connery, and Elmo the monster from Sesame Street!

This woman has some cool handmade puppets in her shop.http://image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.11539357.jpg

chefann said:
This woman has some cool handmade puppets in her shop.

http://image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.11539357.jpg
OMG! I could soooo make one of those! I used to have my Kindergartners make muppets with me- we had so much fun! :)

That particular one is all recycled/upcycled supplies. The eyes are plastic spoons; eyelashes are tines from plastic forks, etc. The artist even used recycled foam.

Simply Brilliant! :)

1. What are "These Might Make Your Day!" products?

"These Might Make Your Day!" products are a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed by Pampered Chef to make your cooking and baking experience easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I purchase "These Might Make Your Day!" products?

You can purchase "These Might Make Your Day!" products by hosting a Pampered Chef party, attending a Pampered Chef event, or through a consultant. You can also purchase them directly on our website.

3. Are "These Might Make Your Day!" products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products go through rigorous safety testing to ensure they are safe to use in your kitchen. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and will replace any defective products.

4. Can I use "These Might Make Your Day!" products with any type of food?

Yes, our products are designed to be versatile and can be used with a variety of foods. However, we do offer specific products that are ideal for certain types of food, such as our avocado slicer for slicing avocados.

5. Do you offer any discounts on "These Might Make Your Day!" products?

Yes, we frequently offer discounts and promotions on our products. You can also earn free or discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party or attending a Pampered Chef event. Be sure to check our website for current deals and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Back