• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Treasure Kingdom: Find Mickey Cookie Cutters & Aprons!

In summary, Treasure Kingdom: Find Mickey Cookie Cutters & Aprons! is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in collaboration with Disney. You can purchase exclusive Mickey Mouse-themed cookie cutters and aprons through a consultant or online. By purchasing these products, you support a small business owner and contribute to providing meals for families in need. The cookie cutters and aprons are dishwasher safe and can be used for various purposes such as cutting sandwiches and creating fun shapes for fruits and vegetables.
esavvymom
Staff member
Found a cool site while searching for a Mickey Cookie Cutter.

http://www.treasurekingdom.com/SFNT.html

I thought it might be cute to get one of these aprons for shows this year. Since we are working for this trip, might be a good conversation starter. :)

Attachments

• apron3.jpg
    apron3.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 382
  • minapron.jpg
    minapron.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 321
What a cool idea...I may try this myself....I am soo excited about the trip...I'm a new consultant and have always wanted to bring my family to Disney...(it's where my husband & I went on our honeymoon)

Dawn

Well, not ALL things Mickey.http://www.thrillingdetective.com/images/spillane.jpg(Oh, I'll get Hammered for this one.)Pssst! That's Mickey Spillane.

KG you are out of this world, or at least this universe.

Some might say I'm Goofy.Actually, I'm in my own little world.But it's okay. Everyone knows me here.

Last edited:
Just in case anyone's interested, here's another Disney apron option... http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/store/Product_10003_10052_1233911_-1_14421__Kitchen-Princess-Apron-for-Her

I'd attach a photo of myself in my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt ... but alas, the only place it's posted on the net is my facebook page.

LOVE THESE MICKEY THINGS! IT IS A GREAT WAY TO PROMOTE OUR BUSINESS TOO!

"Why are you wearing a Mickey Mouse apron?"
"Because PC is giving me an opportunity to earn a FREE trip to Disney for my whole family!"
"Sign me up!"

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Some might say I'm Goofy.

Actually, I'm in my own little world.

But it's okay. Everyone knows me here.

true - but do they like you? :p

Related to Treasure Kingdom: Find Mickey Cookie Cutters & Aprons!

What is Treasure Kingdom: Find Mickey Cookie Cutters & Aprons!?

Treasure Kingdom: Find Mickey Cookie Cutters & Aprons! is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in collaboration with Disney. It features exclusive Mickey Mouse-themed cookie cutters and aprons that can be purchased through a consultant or online.

How do I purchase Treasure Kingdom: Find Mickey Cookie Cutters & Aprons! products?

You can purchase Treasure Kingdom products through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Treasure Kingdom" and add the desired items to your cart.

What are the benefits of purchasing Treasure Kingdom: Find Mickey Cookie Cutters & Aprons! products?

By purchasing Treasure Kingdom products, you not only get exclusive Mickey Mouse-themed items, but you also support a small business owner (your Pampered Chef consultant) and contribute to Pampered Chef's partnership with Disney to help provide meals for families in need.

Are the Mickey Mouse cookie cutters and aprons dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the cookie cutters and aprons are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the cookie cutters for better longevity.

Can I use these cookie cutters for other purposes besides making cookies?

Yes, the cookie cutters can be used for a variety of purposes such as cutting out sandwiches, pancakes, and even playdough. They are also great for creating fun shapes for fruits and vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • cookinforyou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies