• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Gluten-Free Playdough at Soy-Yer Store!

In summary, the speakers discuss a product that is gluten-free and safe for children who have gluten intolerance. The product was seen on "Shark Tank" and is patented by the owner. It is a good substitute for play dough which is not gluten-free. The speakers also mention that those with gluten intolerance can get sick from just skin contact with gluten.
nikked
Gold Member
Hi. I was just looking at this product for a Christmas present for a friend, and thought I would pass it on. There's been a lot of discussion on the site recently about gluten free, and this is an awesome product.

We first saw it on "Shark Tank", and were impressed by the owners and the company.

If you (or someone you know) is gluten-free not by choice, but by necessity (celiac, intolerant, etc.), especially if children are involved, this may be a product they'd be interested in...

http://store.soy-yer.com/default.asp

Thanks for posting this! I have learned that play dough is not gluten free, this is a wonderful substitute!

You're welcome...it's not a well known product, but is the only one that I know of. The owner patented his product right away, so there is nothing close to it on the market that I've been able to find.

Wow! Thanks so much from my little (gluten-intolerant) guy!

You're welcome, Becky D. You're the first one that came to mind...I'm glad you saw it!

Ok, educate the ignorant here. Does a gluten-intolerance include skin contact? I was under the impression it had to do with eating gluten...

NooraK said:
Ok, educate the ignorant here. Does a gluten-intolerance include skin contact? I was under the impression it had to do with eating gluten...

If you are really gluten-intolerant, especially those who are Celiac, then any contact with gluten can make you sick. For instance, a child playing with playdough is most likely also going to be sticking fingers in their mouths, or rubbing their face or nose, etc...and then transferring gluten in the process.

Yup...allergy is allergy. Just like a child with a peanut allergy shouldn't sit at the same table as children eating peanut butter sandwiches (ever seen a "peanut free" zone at school?)!

ChefBeckyD said:
If you are really gluten-intolerant, especially those who are Celiac, then any contact with gluten can make you sick. For instance, a child playing with playdough is most likely also going to be sticking fingers in their mouths, or rubbing their face or nose, etc...and then transferring gluten in the process.

Thank you :) I never realized that.

What ingredients are used to make the gluten-free playdough?

The gluten-free playdough at Soy-Yer Store is made with a special blend of cornstarch, rice flour, tapioca starch, and xanthan gum. These ingredients ensure that the playdough is safe and enjoyable for those with gluten sensitivities.

Is the playdough safe for children to use?

Yes, the playdough at Soy-Yer Store is completely safe for children to use. It is made with non-toxic and food-grade ingredients, making it safe for little ones to play with and even accidentally taste.

How long does the playdough last?

The playdough at Soy-Yer Store has a shelf life of 3-6 months when stored in an airtight container. However, we recommend using it within 2-3 months for optimal freshness and texture.

Is the playdough scented?

No, the playdough at Soy-Yer Store is not scented. We believe in using natural ingredients and avoiding artificial scents, so our playdough has a neutral scent that won't overpower or irritate sensitive noses.

Can I customize the colors of the playdough?

Yes, at Soy-Yer Store, we offer a variety of colors for you to choose from. You can mix and match different colors to create your own unique shades or stick with the classic primary colors. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Back