• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Embraced the Magic of Stoneware in Your Kitchen?

In summary, the Pampered Chef stoneware is a great way to cook your food without having to worry about it. It is microwave safe and stays warm longer, so slow eaters won't have to reheat their second helpings. The fluted pan can be used not only for cakes, but as a vertical roaster for chicken. There are several Small Rounds that fit on one oven rack, so the whole family can make and bake personal pizzas at one time. The Mini
theonlyewe
[email protected]This is longer than I intended so if you want to skip to the chase you can look at the bold part. Years ago I bought bunches of Pampered Chef but eventually gave it away because I really didn't think I could cook. When I joined this awesome company it was because I was looking for an outlet for my standup comedy. Much of my comedy centered around my lack of ability in the cooking realm. What a perfect choice, not only would I get my audience but surely I would be able to sell, as I had been successful in two other "party plans" years ago at other seasons in my life. I was really surprised at what my family and I had missed by not embracing the product and using them. This is especially true of my stones as I had given them to my daughter-in-law a number of years ago. Unfortunately my then daughter-in-law in now soon to be my ex-daughter-in-law. Thankfully they don't have children but they do have my stoneware- I think there must be some way to do a custody legally of my stones. She never gave me the grandchildren she had promised (thank God) but those stones!!!!!!Anyway my son assures me that there is no way to do that-all though I might add he really enjoys the meals that I drop off at his house-which were baked in the new stoneware I have.
Sorry that I am so long winded but I think the reason I didn't know about the stoneware and gave it away is because the gals that I bought it from didn't present it with the details. So while I know I can do a search for more info- and I eventually will. Time is the problem. Would anyone out there be willing to give me input- perhaps even tips on what they tell customers. I know like I said there is a lot of information but I don't want to wait until I have the time to gather it in a search- I want to talk about it in my shows now!Thanks
theonlyewe

The best sales tip I ever got is to focus on the benefit, not the feature.

So instead of saying, "Stoneware conducts heat evenly." Say, "Stoneware helps all your food cook properly. No more burnt edges and soggy middles."

Feel free to steal my funny lines. I usually say:
I'm a lazy cook. God bless the man who invented biscuits in a tube. But did you know that they're NOT supposed to be burnt on the bottom and gooey raw on top? I didn't know that either until I started cooking on stoneware. On a stone, they all come out looking perfect, like the ones on the commercials.​

Mention that the stoneware is microwave safe. Lots of people don't know that. And some stoneware on the market isn't microwave safe because it contains lead. Ours doesn't, so you won't be poisoning your family every time you cook with it.

Also mention that stoneware stays warm longer, so slow eaters won't have to reheat their second helpings.

The fluted pan can be used not only for cakes, but as a vertical roaster for chicken. And if you put carrots and potatoes in the bottom, it's a one-pan meal.

Recommend a good first stone for stoneware "virgins." Usually I tell people to get the Large Bar Pan if they do a lot of convenience foods like fries, fish sticks and chicken nuggets. The sides will allow them to make a Texas sheet cake or items with some sauce. If they usually do a lot of casseroles and are attached to their 9x13 pan, I tell them to get the Rectnagular Baker. (My top-selling stoneware is the Large Bar Pan, followed by the Large Round.)

The Mini Loaf can be used to make individual meatloaves. Or even a one-pan meal (meatloaf in one, cheesy potatoes in another, veggie in a 3rd, and fruit cobbler/crisp in a 4th).

Several Small Rounds fit on one oven rack, so the whole family can make and bake personal pizzas at one time. This one's especially good if there are picky eaters or people with food allergies.

I'm sure there are more, but this is what I could recall off the top of my head.
Order the "Selling Product Collections" CD on supply order for some other hints.

There is a long list of the benefits of stoneware in the files section. Just do a search for it! Good luck!

jaye, I appreciate you suggestions on doing a search. I am new here- signed in Aug- and made superstartermonth by the skin of my teeth. $1268
in my three shows. I have searched and did so again just now. But there are piles and piles of things to read, much of which isn't what I am looking for. What I need is either input like chefann. or directions on doing a search that narrows things down drastically. I am so behind that I am still working on my hostess packets for this month!!! And as much as I enjoy the posts, right now reading them all is not a priority:)

Top Ten
theonlyewe said:
jaye, I appreciate you suggestions on doing a search. I am new here- signed in Aug- and made superstartermonth by the skin of my teeth. $1268
in my three shows. I have searched and did so again just now. But there are piles and piles of things to read, much of which isn't what I am looking for. What I need is either input like chefann. or directions on doing a search that narrows things down drastically. I am so behind that I am still working on my hostess packets for this month!!! And as much as I enjoy the posts, right now reading them all is not a priority:)
Here's what I put in my packets

Attachments

• Top Ten reasons to own a stone.doc
    100 KB · Views: 344
Here are a few flyers I always put in with the stones that are ordered. It gives the customer something to go by instead of saying "now what did she say about these".

Attachments

• 30 ways to use your stone!.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 351
  • stoneware facts 1.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 396
  • Prevent Stoneware Phobia.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 389
Stacy, those files are great! Thanks. :D

Yes that is wonderful Stacy. Thanks for everyone's help
Susann Strayer/
theonlyewe

You are all welcome but I can't take credit for them....I found them on this site at some point. I actually posted the 30 ways to use your stone on my website and have had several good comments on it. :D

Stoneware flyersHere are two flyers that I've been using. Hope they help

Attachments

• A Day in the Life of a Bar Pan.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 489
  • 30 Ways In 30 Days Baking stone.doc
    30 KB · Views: 438
Thank you ALL for your GREAT ideas on stoneware, and the attached files. Perhaps if I had searched for these ideas when the stoneware promotion had started, I would have earned 3 instead of 1 - but I'm glad I earned, and selected the Fluted Plan - I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE THAT CHICKEN!!!!!

What is stoneware and how is it different from other types of cookware?

Stoneware is a type of clay-based cookware that is fired at high temperatures, making it durable and non-porous. This means it can withstand high heat and does not absorb flavors or odors from food. Unlike metal cookware, stoneware distributes heat evenly, resulting in more evenly cooked food.

How do I care for my stoneware?

To ensure the longevity of your stoneware, it is important to properly care for it. Before first use, season the stoneware by rubbing it with oil and baking it in the oven. After each use, clean with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using soap, as it can leave a residue on the stoneware. Do not place stoneware in the dishwasher, and never soak it in water. Allow stoneware to cool before placing it in the sink or refrigerator.

Can stoneware be used in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware can be used in the microwave. However, it is recommended to avoid using it on high power settings, as the stoneware can get very hot. Always use oven mitts when handling stoneware in the microwave.

What types of recipes can I make with stoneware?

Stoneware can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, breads, and desserts. It is also great for baking pizza and cookies. The versatility of stoneware makes it a staple in any kitchen.

Is stoneware safe to use?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use. It is made from natural materials and does not contain harmful chemicals. It is also free of lead and other toxins. However, it is important to follow proper care and use instructions to ensure the safety and longevity of your stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Intrepid_Chef