• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forAll the Manilow Fans..... (Carolyn!!!!)

In summary, "forAll the Manilow Fans..... (Carolyn!!!!)" is a special edition cookbook featuring recipes and cooking tips from singer and songwriter Barry Manilow. It can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website. The recipes can be adapted for use with any kitchen tools and appliances, making it suitable for all skill levels of cooking. The cookbook also includes personal stories and photos from Barry Manilow.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Oh Carolyn......I heard a commercial this morning that Barry Manilow is coming to Atlanta on Jan 19th.....wanna come for a visit and go to the concert? :sing: I bet we can even find a piano bar afterward to sing some of the hits! :)sing: :sing: :sing: imagine how pumped we'd be :sing: :sing: :sing: )

OMG Linda your too cute:) I guess his hip surgery went well and he's back on tour!

Hey there! Wow, that sounds like such a fun idea! I love Barry Manilow and going to concerts, so count me in! And a piano bar afterwards? That sounds like the perfect way to end the night. I can already imagine us belting out all the hits together - we'll be the life of the party! Thanks for the invite, I can't wait to rock out with you at the concert. :sing: :sing: :sing:

Related to forAll the Manilow Fans..... (Carolyn!!!!)

1. What is "forAll the Manilow Fans..... (Carolyn!!!!)"?

"forAll the Manilow Fans..... (Carolyn!!!!)" is a special edition cookbook created by Pampered Chef in collaboration with singer and songwriter Barry Manilow. It features his favorite recipes and cooking tips.

2. Can I purchase "forAll the Manilow Fans..... (Carolyn!!!!)" in stores?

No, this cookbook is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are the recipes in "forAll the Manilow Fans..... (Carolyn!!!!)" specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef products?

While some of the recipes may suggest the use of specific Pampered Chef products, they can easily be adapted for use with any kitchen tools and appliances.

4. Is "forAll the Manilow Fans..... (Carolyn!!!!)" suitable for all skill levels of cooking?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes ranging from simple and quick meals to more advanced dishes. There is something for everyone, regardless of their cooking experience.

5. Are there any special features or bonuses included with "forAll the Manilow Fans..... (Carolyn!!!!)"?

Yes, the cookbook also includes personal stories and anecdotes from Barry Manilow himself, as well as exclusive photos and behind-the-scenes glimpses into his life and career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Back