• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something Changed on My Computer

In summary, Ugh! I tried to clean out my cookies and now I can't look at all the of the pages on this site! I get this message "Unable to add cookies, header already sent." When I try to look at some of the posts, I can look at the first page but not the second. I'm not sure if it is something on this site or on my computer.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Ugh! I tried to clean out my cookies and now I can't look at all the of the pages on this site! I get this message

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/chefsucc/public_html/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3283

My cookies are enabled - all I did was delete them like I've done before. I can look at some pages and not others. I can look at the first page of some posts but not the second page. :( I'm on Safari if someone knows anything more than I do (which isn't a lot!).

I haven't cleaned my cookies or done anything to my computer and I am getting the same error message :( Wonder if it is something on this site only?

Okay that makes me feel a little better!

I am getting the same thing I haven't cleaned anything out..

i got the same message on 1 thread on this site...the others worked fine....

I've gotten that a few times today. And yesterday a few times I couldn't reply to posts. When I hit the post reply button, it would give me some sort of error message. And also the chat box won't show up at all for me.

That's so weird because it didn't start happening until I cleared my cookies and I thought maybe I changed something that I shouldn't. I try to not touch buttons that I don't know what they do but sometimes I forget and click away!

I am getting the same message but only on a few threads - not everything

I haven't had this problem but yesterday I tried to reply to a thread and kept getting an error message. It didn't post until an hour later.

Take that back. I just tried to post on a different thread and got the same message you guys are getting.

Same problem for me last night, but so far today, it is ok. Although VERY slow to load pages.

I e-mailed Greg last night & saw his response this morning that it's happening to him too. He's looking into it to see what's going on. ;)For me, it just seems to be the posts where I've made a response that cause the issue. So not sure how many of you will actually be able to SEE this post. LOL

I see it now...but have been getting the error when trying to click on your reply Sheila. Then it eventually let me in. I noticed it usually lets me in when I click on the little arrow for "last reply" next to the last posters name, vs clicking on the thread title.I guess this just means I have to GET OFF CS and get my franny moving on something more productive! ;) I'll miss you all!! (sniff sniff) :D

I've been getting the message all morning on all threads. Then I just got a Gateway Error message and was completely locked out. I'm glad to see I have access again.

Everything seems to be better now!

fingers crossed that we fixed it :)

1. What should I do if my computer suddenly becomes slow?

If your computer has suddenly become slow, it could be due to a variety of reasons. First, try restarting your computer to see if that helps. If the problem persists, check for any updates for your operating system and make sure your antivirus software is up to date. You may also want to run a virus scan and clear your temporary files to free up space. If the issue continues, it could be a hardware problem and you may need to seek professional assistance.

2. How can I fix a frozen screen?

If your computer screen has frozen, try pressing the Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys to open the Task Manager. From there, you can end any unresponsive programs that may be causing the issue. If that doesn't work, try restarting your computer. If the problem continues, it could be a hardware issue or a corrupted system file. In this case, it's best to seek professional help.

3. What should I do if my computer won't turn on?

If your computer won't turn on, first check to make sure it's plugged in and the power outlet is working. If those are not the issue, try holding down the power button for a few seconds to see if that helps. If the computer still won't turn on, it could be a hardware issue and you may need to take it to a technician for repair.

4. How can I fix a virus on my computer?

If you suspect your computer has a virus, the first step is to run a virus scan using your antivirus software. If the scan detects any viruses, follow the prompts to remove them. You may also want to check for any updates to your antivirus software and run a full system scan. If the virus persists, you may need to seek professional help to completely remove it.

5. What should I do if my computer is making strange noises?

If your computer is making strange noises, it could be due to a hardware issue. Try cleaning any dust or debris from the vents and fans, as this could be causing the noise. If the noise continues, it could be a sign of a failing hardware component and you may need to take it to a technician for repair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies