• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking My Fundraiser on Robyn Norris Helsel's FB Page

In summary, a fundraiser was set up on the personal page of the author, but they were not able to see the event listed. When they changed the event to be public, they were able to see it posted twice.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I sat up a fundraiser on my personal page. It is set up as public, but I also sent invitations to friends. I asked a different friend to look at my page and see if they can see the event. They tell me no. If someone can check for me, I would appreciate it. My personal fb page is listed under Robyn Norris Helsel.
I did list this on my PCFB since there is not event choice on my page.
Thank you for your help!

What are the privacy settings on your page? I searched you and came up with no one..

I found your PC page and the link only has this in it:
Welcome To My Personal Web Site
Page Not Found

After I finally found your page (this was challenging), I still didn't see it.

It is hard to believe I am difficulte to find. Of course, my names pops right up when I do a search. I changed to public, so this may help. When I click to view as friend or change to view as public, I still do not see events listed. I do have the event set up as public. If anyone else out there has more information that will help me, please let me know. A friend I invited apparently can see it because they send me a message about it.

ok, I ended up clicking to share the event, again & this time I had to put in those capt....whatever they are called. It posted. So on my page I see it posted twice. When I view as my sister or as public it is now showing up, but only once. If someone could take one more quick peek I would be grateful. The host is hoping for a great turn out and a lot of order for a successful fundraiser and it would be nice if posting it on FB would help. Thanks to all of you who took some time to check this for me.

When you set your event as public, it means that someone can search the event, and be able to find it, even if they are not your friend. This does not affect your privacy settings of items shared on your Wall, such as the announcment of the event.

Whenever you post anything, you should be able to see a little icon on the upper right corner of that post, and it will either look like a globe, two people or a gear. The globe means that post is public, and visible to anyone who visits your profile, friend or not. The two people means it is visible to your friends only. The gear means there are custom settings, and you should be able to hover over it to see what those are. You can also click on these icons and change the privacy setting of any past post.

You can increase visibility of the event by asking your friends to share the event on their walls as well, and definitely the organization you're doing the fundraiser for, if possible.

Noora, Thank you. All my posts about the fundraiser show a globe. I will ask my friends to share. Now, I only wonder why my friend did not see it and why was it so hard for the cheffers that were helping me out by looking for me had a hard time finding me....

1. How do I access my fundraiser on Robyn Norris Helsel's Facebook page?

To access your fundraiser on Robyn Norris Helsel's Facebook page, you will need to first navigate to her page. Once on her page, click on the "Fundraisers" tab located on the left-hand side of the page. This will direct you to a list of all fundraisers associated with her page. Simply find your fundraiser and click on it to access it.

2. Can I make changes to my fundraiser on Robyn Norris Helsel's Facebook page?

Yes, you can make changes to your fundraiser on Robyn Norris Helsel's Facebook page. To do so, you will need to access your fundraiser and click on the "Edit Fundraiser" button located under the cover photo. From there, you can make any necessary changes to your fundraiser, such as updating the goal or adding new information.

3. How do I invite people to donate to my fundraiser on Robyn Norris Helsel's Facebook page?

To invite people to donate to your fundraiser on Robyn Norris Helsel's Facebook page, you can share the fundraiser on your own Facebook page or invite friends directly through the fundraiser. You can also share the fundraiser through other social media platforms, email, or word of mouth.

4. Can I track the progress of my fundraiser on Robyn Norris Helsel's Facebook page?

Yes, you can track the progress of your fundraiser on Robyn Norris Helsel's Facebook page. When you access your fundraiser, you will be able to see the amount raised and the percentage of your goal that has been reached. You can also see a list of recent donations and their amounts.

5. How do I receive the funds raised from my fundraiser on Robyn Norris Helsel's Facebook page?

The funds raised from your fundraiser on Robyn Norris Helsel's Facebook page will be automatically sent to your designated organization or charity. Facebook does not take any fees from donations made through their platform, so 100% of the funds will go directly to the designated organization. You can also track the status of your payout by accessing your fundraiser and clicking on the "Manage" button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • kcmckay