• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Fundraiser Questions & Link to Website?

In summary, it is possible for the organization to put a link on their website for orders from the cooking show fundraiser. However, permission from Pampered Chef's Home Office is needed first and can be obtained by contacting customer service. It is important to follow all policies and procedures for this request.
kam
Staff member
I have been approached about doing a Fundraiser. It will be a cooking show with the host (Chairperson) getting a lot of outside orders.

The host asked if the organization (it is non-profit) can put a link on their website to my website for them to order. She said it would be listed under "Events" and would not be on the home page.

I am thinking this is possible but we need to get permission from HO first??? If this is possible - do we just call customer service or is there a special department to ask for?

Thanks!

Call Career Solutions (I forget what option # they are) on Monday. They should allow it they did it for me when I did a fundraiser for the Alzheimer's Association in September for a limited amount of time.

If you have a PWS and set the FR up on there (as a show), there's a form right there for you to fill out that goes to HO for approval. Otherwise, the procedure is in the policies document. HO usually approves it - unless it's a political organization, or one that is otherwise controversial or contrary to the values of the company. There is a time limit for the link, but that's all covered in the policies.

Ah, thanks! I have not set it up on my PWS yet!

I re-read the policies and procedures to double check the amounts, etc but I must have missed the website info part. Maybe it's not with the FR info, but with the website info. Off I go to look! Thanks for setting me in the right direction!

Atleast when I call the host to get the full info on the organization, I can let her know I need to put in for approval!

Thanks!

Hello! Thank you for considering doing a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We are always excited to help support non-profit organizations through our products and cooking shows. As for the link on the organization's website, it is always best to get permission from our Home Office first to ensure that all policies and procedures are followed correctly. You can contact our customer service department and they will be able to direct you to the appropriate department for this request. We appreciate your attention to detail and look forward to making this fundraiser a success!

What is a first fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

A first fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a great way for your organization to raise money while also providing high-quality kitchen products to your supporters.

How does the first fundraiser process work?

The first step is to set up a fundraiser with a Pampered Chef consultant. Your consultant will help you choose the products and set a date for your fundraiser. Then, you can share the fundraiser link with your supporters who can shop online and have their purchases count towards your fundraiser total.

What types of products are available for a first fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and meal prep products. Your consultant can help you choose the best products for your fundraiser based on your organization's goals and target audience.

What are the benefits of hosting a first fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a first fundraiser with Pampered Chef not only helps your organization raise money, but it also provides your supporters with high-quality, useful products. Plus, your consultant will handle all the ordering and delivery, making it an easy and hassle-free fundraising experience.

How can I get started with a first fundraiser?

You can get started by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or by visiting our website to learn more about our fundraising program. Your consultant will guide you through the process and provide you with all the resources you need to have a successful first fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies