• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser...question About Link Approval

In summary, a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a way for organizations to raise money by selling their products and receiving a percentage of the sales as a donation. To apply, organizations can fill out an application form on the website and choose which products to sell. The length of the fundraiser can vary, typically lasting for 2-3 weeks, and there are benefits such as offering high-quality products and receiving support from the Pampered Chef team.
CookingwithMary
Happy to report the new S/S line is now showing on my website-11:30pm as I write this.

I've entered a fundraiser and submitted the link to HO last Sunday. Still no word about approval...

Any idea how long it takes for them to contact me or the fundraiser chair?

Thanks!

It's usually only a couple of days. I'd write to them again and see if you can get their attention.

They are great at calling back, if there is a long lineup of folks waiting - just enter your phone number and speak your name. When the callback occurs, press 1 and then you're connected shortly.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that the new S/S line is now live on your website at such a late hour - dedication at its finest! As for your fundraiser submission, I completely understand your eagerness to hear back from HO. From my experience, it typically takes about 1-2 weeks for them to review and approve fundraiser submissions. However, I would recommend reaching out to your fundraiser chair to see if they have received any updates or if they can follow up with HO on your behalf. Keep us posted and best of luck with your fundraiser!

Related to Fundraiser...question About Link Approval

What is a fundraiser and how does it work?

A fundraiser is a way for organizations, schools, or groups to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. The organization receives a percentage of the sales as a donation. To participate, the organization must first apply and be approved by Pampered Chef.

How do I apply for a fundraiser?

To apply for a fundraiser, you can go to our website and fill out the fundraiser application form. You will need to provide some basic information about your organization and why you are raising funds. Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by our team and you will receive a response within a few business days.

Can I choose which products to sell for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which products you would like to sell for your fundraiser. We offer a variety of products for you to choose from, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. You can also customize your fundraiser by selecting a specific theme or product line.

How long does the fundraiser last?

The length of the fundraiser can vary depending on the needs of your organization. Typically, fundraisers last for 2-3 weeks, but you can choose a longer or shorter duration if needed. Our team will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser not only helps your organization raise funds, but it also allows you to offer high-quality kitchen products to your supporters. Additionally, our team will provide support and resources to help make your fundraiser a success. Plus, it's a fun and easy way to raise money for your cause!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • HockeyLover
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies