• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Fundraiser for the Homeless

In summary, the "Ot: Fundraiser for the Homeless" event is a charity fundraiser organized by Pampered Chef to support local homeless shelters. You can participate by purchasing products from their catalog, attending cooking parties, or making a donation. The funds raised will go towards providing shelter, food, and other resources for the homeless. In-kind donations are accepted, but monetary donations are preferred. Volunteer opportunities are also available.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Hello my dear Fellow Cheffers (see, you can tell already I'm asking for money!). On May 2, 2009, I will be participating in Hoofin' it for the Homeless Walkathon, to help raise funds for the Fauquier Family Shelter Services. If you would like to sponsor me, I have created a page at Firstgiving.com

Fauquier Family Shelter Services, Inc. - Sarah Rodriguez's Fundraising Page

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. I listed my goal as $500.00, but I would live to surpass that.

Thank you in advance!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing about the Hoofin' it for the Homeless Walkathon and your fundraising efforts for the Fauquier Family Shelter Services. It's great to see people like you taking action to support such an important cause. I would love to sponsor you for the walkathon and help you reach your goal. I will head over to your fundraising page on Firstgiving.com and make a donation. Keep up the good work!

Hello fellow Cheffers,I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to share with you a wonderful opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those in need. On May 2, 2009, I will be participating in the Hoofin' it for the Homeless Walkathon, to support the Fauquier Family Shelter Services. This organization does incredible work in providing shelter, support, and resources for those experiencing homelessness.I am reaching out to you, my dear fellow Cheffers, to ask for your support in this endeavor. If you would like to sponsor me, I have set up a fundraising page at Firstgiving.com under the name Fauquier Family Shelter Services, Inc. - Sarah Rodriguez's Fundraising Page. Any amount, no matter how small, will make a huge impact and be greatly appreciated. My goal is to raise $500.00, but I would love to surpass that and make an even bigger impact.Thank you in advance for your generosity and support. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those in need. Let's show our community the power of the Cheffer community and our commitment to giving back.Sincerely,

1. What is the "Ot: Fundraiser for the Homeless" event?

The "Ot: Fundraiser for the Homeless" event is a charity fundraiser organized by Pampered Chef in partnership with local homeless shelters. The event aims to raise funds to support homeless individuals and families in our community.

2. How can I participate in the fundraiser?

There are a few ways you can participate in the fundraiser. You can purchase products from our Pampered Chef fundraiser catalog, attend one of our in-person or virtual cooking parties, or make a direct donation to the fundraiser. All proceeds will go towards supporting the homeless community.

3. Where will the funds raised from the event go?

The funds raised from the event will be donated to local homeless shelters and organizations that provide support services to the homeless. These funds will help provide shelter, food, clothing, and other essential resources to those in need.

4. Can I donate items instead of money?

Yes, we do accept in-kind donations such as clothing, non-perishable food items, and hygiene products. However, monetary donations are preferred as they allow us to purchase items in bulk and distribute them more efficiently to those in need.

5. Can I volunteer at the event?

Yes, we are always looking for volunteers to help with the event. You can contact us directly to inquire about volunteer opportunities or sign up at one of our cooking parties. Any help is greatly appreciated and will make a difference in the lives of the homeless community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby