• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheerios Heart&Stroke Mother Daughter Walk

In summary, the Cheerios Heart&Stroke Mother Daughter Walk is an annual fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support heart disease and stroke research and prevention. It takes place every May in a major city and anyone can participate by registering online or in person. Children are welcome to participate for free with an adult. Participants receive a free t-shirt and access to a post-walk celebration, as well as the opportunity to win prizes through fundraising incentives.
amandamohrskitchen
On Sunday, September 25th, I am participating in the Cheerios Heart&Stroke Mother Daughter Walk. Our goal is to raise over $3.3 million for research into the root causes of heart disease and stroke, the leading cause of death among women. The Heart and Stroke Foundation is a leading funder of heart disease and stroke research in Canada. The majority of these funds come from people like you who understand the critical role research plays.

You can help me raise funds for this important cause and help the Heart and Stroke Foundation reach their goal of $3 million for life-saving research. To sponsor me online, just click the link at the bottom of this e-mail to access my secure fundraising page.

If you have difficulty using this link, make sure it has not 'separated' upon transmission. Some receiving servers break long links in two. Remove any spaces or carriage returns and try the link again or cut and paste the full link into your Internet browser.

Thanks for your generous support!

http://ww2.heartandstroke.ca/Secure/Page.asp?PageID=1450&RecordID=62610

Last edited:
Wow, that's amazing that you are participating in the Cheerios Heart&Stroke Mother Daughter Walk! It's such a great cause and it's wonderful that you are raising awareness and funds for research into heart disease and stroke. I think it's important for people to understand the impact of these diseases, especially for women who are often overlooked in terms of research and treatment. I will definitely click on the link and sponsor you online. Thank you for sharing and good luck with your fundraising!

&lang=1

I am so proud to see you taking part in the Cheerios Heart&Stroke Mother Daughter Walk on September 25th. It is such an important cause and I am glad to see you are using your platform as a Pampered Chef consultant to raise awareness and funds for heart disease and stroke research.I completely agree with you that research plays a critical role in fighting these diseases, and it is heartwarming to know that the majority of the funds for this research come from people like us who understand the importance of this cause.I will definitely be supporting you by sponsoring you online through your fundraising page. Thank you for providing the link and for the helpful tip in case the link gets separated.Keep up the amazing work and thank you for making a difference in the fight against heart disease and stroke. Best of luck on the walk!Sincerely,

1. What is the Cheerios Heart&Stroke Mother Daughter Walk?

The Cheerios Heart&Stroke Mother Daughter Walk is an annual fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the Heart and Stroke Foundation. It is a 5km walk that aims to raise awareness and funds for heart disease and stroke research and prevention.

2. When and where does the walk take place?

The walk takes place every year in May, which is also Heart Month. The exact date and location may vary, but it is typically held in a park or public space in a major city.

3. How can I participate in the walk?

Anyone can participate in the walk by registering online or in person at a Pampered Chef event. You can also create a team or join an existing team to fundraise and walk together. There is a registration fee and a minimum fundraising goal for each participant.

4. Can I bring my children to the walk?

Absolutely! The walk is open to all ages and is a great opportunity for mothers and daughters to bond while supporting a good cause. Children under 12 years old can participate for free, but must be accompanied by an adult.

5. Are there any perks for participating in the walk?

Yes, there are many perks for participating in the Cheerios Heart&Stroke Mother Daughter Walk. Not only do you get to support a great cause, but you also receive a free t-shirt, access to a post-walk celebration, and the chance to win prizes through fundraising incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • julyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
julyskitchen
Replies