• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Try Out My New "Contact Me" Page on My FB Business Page!

In summary, Sheila created a "Contact Me" page on her business Facebook page. She used some of the Merrill Ad Generator layouts and put them on a Welcome Page and did a page for links to upcoming specials. She also advertised her Facebook page in her e-mail signature and in her monthly newsletters. She does not have a huge following of customers yet, but her guess is that over 1/2 of them are probably consultants. She suggests getting more traffic by doing a Facebook event, advertising on her Facebook page, or borrowing ideas from her page.
Sheila
Gold Member
Okay, so I might be a little behind the times for some of you ... but I was playing around last night and figured out how to add a "Contact me" page on my business FB page! Tried it out & it works!!!

Here's what it looks like on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/SheilaLovesPC?sk=app_141149985924076

I sent myself a test message and it popped up in my Yahoo mail immediately and looked like this:
New message from Contact Form by Iframe apps

Your concerned page is Sheila Dacey - Independent Advanced Director with The Pampered Chef
Name: Sheila
Email: [email protected]
Address:
City:
State:
Zipcode:
Phone: (XXX) XXX-XXXX

Subject: Question

Here's the application that I used: https://apps.facebook.com/contactpage/?ref=ts

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I also used some of the Merrill Ad Generator layouts and put them on a Welcome Page and did a page for links to upcoming specials. Took a while to do it all, but I like it! Wish I had worked on it sooner.

Thank You!

You're welcome! I'm having a LOT of inquires on my "specials" tab. But that's not really something that I can just do & give away since it requires monthly updates & be consultant specific! Thinking about starting a little side business to format those for other consultants. $10 set up fee & $5 per month maintenance to have me sign in & update the code each month so that the current specials are there. Not really looking for a side job, but it looks like there's a need for the service so I'm considering it. ;)

I'm having a hard time attracting people to my biz page. What do you all suggest? Maybe in the next company e-newsletter I'll put a blurb about an upcoming giveaway but they have to go like my page. I'd love to start setting up more "stuff" on my biz page like the contact me and the specials, but I want to have more exposure on there first.

any suggestions on getting more traffic so I get more likes/followers?

I do a FB event for all my shows and send my hosts over there to RSVP to the event & then have them invite their friends.I also advertise my FB page in my e-mail signature and in my monthly newsletters. I don't have a huge following of customers yet. My guess is over 1/2 are probably consultants, but I know a few of my good customers are on there as I see them post comments & like some of my posts. So I'm hoping it will keep growing with customers soon! :D

Oh so YOU do the FB event as opposed to the host? So you send out the invite to the event as your FB biz page self?? Or you just set up the event and then the host invites her friends from your event page? Hmmm, never thought of that. good idea! I always have the host do it because then they know who it is. Thanks!

edited because I figured it out. sheila do you mind if we borrow your ideas for your pages? I won't copy it exactly but I love your specials page....is that ok?

Krista, yes. You can borrow anything you want girl.Becky, yes. I establish the FB events so I can ensure that it's done RIGHT. I hate seeing "come to my Pamper Chef party" on someone's event. Can't stand to see them spell the company name wrong. And I can make sure that my web page link is correct. Had someone drop my last name & was sending someone to another consultant's page. I also like to make sure that the links to the host & guest flyer are on the page. I can post info like "If you are unable to attend, you can still order online and help [host] reach her goal ..." By me creating the event, it also ensures that I can see & answer questions that the guests have! LOL I make the event, then tell my hosts to go to my page & "like" it, then RSVP to their event. They can then invite all their friends & family to the event.I like having the control & making sure that the event looks professional. Can't stand a bunch of typos, incomplete sentences or weird phrasing that leaves people wondering what the heck the person typing was trying to say.

Sheila would you share your FB invite wording? This is something I struggle with.

I have 2 ONLINE shows open right now. If you look at my FB events on my page, you'll be able to see the wording. ;)

1. How do I add a "Contact Me" page to my Facebook business page?

To add a "Contact Me" page to your Facebook business page, click on the "Edit Page" button on your page. Then, click on the "Add a Tab" button and select "Contact Me" from the options. This will add a new tab to your page where you can add your contact information.

2. Can I customize my "Contact Me" page?

Yes, you can customize your "Contact Me" page by adding your own contact information, changing the layout and design, and adding a call-to-action button. You can also choose which fields to include on your page, such as phone number, email address, or business address.

3. How do customers contact me through the "Contact Me" page?

Customers can contact you through the "Contact Me" page by clicking on the call-to-action button or filling out the contact form. The contact form will be automatically sent to the email address associated with your Facebook business page.

4. Can I add multiple contact options on my "Contact Me" page?

Yes, you can add multiple contact options on your "Contact Me" page. You can include your phone number, email address, business address, and even links to your social media profiles. This will make it easier for customers to reach you through their preferred method.

5. Is the "Contact Me" page available for all types of Facebook business pages?

Yes, the "Contact Me" page is available for all types of Facebook business pages, including personal pages, public pages, and business pages. It is a useful tool for any business or individual looking to connect with their audience and make it easier for customers to reach them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK