• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Troubleshooting: Error When Reading Post | Possible Cookie Issue

In summary, the most common cause of an "Error When Reading a Post" is a problem with the website or application where the post is being read. This error can be fixed by refreshing the page, clearing browser cache and cookies, checking for updates, or contacting the support team. On mobile devices, the error may be caused by weak internet connection, outdated app version, or compatibility issues. While users may be able to fix the error themselves, it may require technical support in some cases. To prevent this error, it is recommended to keep devices and apps up to date, use a stable internet connection, and avoid using outdated browsers. If the error persists, users can contact the website's support team for further assistance.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Occassionally, I get the following error when reading a post:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/director/public_html/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3283

Any ideas of what is happening?

have been getting them too for the past few days

Double ditto here

Thanks for posting this Wendy...I thought it was just me! There is a post today that I can not read that has that message as well. Has anyone let Greg know?

ditto for me too

Sent Greg a note! I am sure he will check it out!

It seems to be happening whenever we put an email address in a post. The March planner thread gave me that earlier and then when it did open the person who replied had put an email in but there was a box with a ? in it instead of the email. It's doing that again now so I wonder if the second person who posted also put her email in.

A couple days ago I put my email in a post and got the same message on that one when I went back to it and then later had that same box with the ? so...there's some kind of glitch there.

It was happening the other day on Chef Success & Greg seems to have resolved the issue. I sent him a message last night that it was happening here now too but haven't received a response back yet. He corrected it pretty quickly on CS, so hopefully when he realizes it's happening here too he can get us going again. ;)

I'm getting it too. :( Usually if I close the browser down and re-open it then works.

Related to Troubleshooting: Error When Reading Post | Possible Cookie Issue

1. What is the most common cause of an "Error When Reading a Post"?

The most common cause of this error is a problem with the website or application where the post is being read. This could be due to server issues, coding errors, or a bug in the system.

2. How can I fix the "Error When Reading a Post"?

There are a few potential solutions for fixing this error. First, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't work, check for any updates or patches for the website or application. If the problem persists, you may need to contact the website's support team for further assistance.

3. Why am I getting an "Error When Reading a Post" on my mobile device?

There could be several reasons for this error on a mobile device, such as a weak internet connection, outdated app version, or compatibility issues. Try troubleshooting the issue by checking your internet connection, updating the app, or using a different device to access the post.

4. Can a user fix the "Error When Reading a Post" or does it require technical support?

In some cases, the user may be able to fix the error themselves by following the steps mentioned in answer 2. However, if the issue is more complex or related to the website or application itself, it may require technical support from the website's team.

5. Is there any way to prevent an "Error When Reading a Post" from occurring?

While there is no foolproof way to prevent this error from occurring, there are a few things you can do to minimize the chances. Keep your device and apps up to date, use a stable internet connection, and avoid using outdated or unsupported browsers. Additionally, if you encounter this error repeatedly, you may want to contact the website's support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PCJenni