• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fix Corrupt File Error on Your Computer | Troubleshooting Guide

In summary, the user's computer was giving them a message that CiceroUIWndFrame was corrupt and unreadable. They were able to fix the issue by removing the Speech and Handwriting Recognition feature from Microsoft Office.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Here's the meesgae my 'puter is giving me:

CiceroUIWndFrame:waol.exe - corrupt file
The file or director C:\documents and sellings\carolyn\cookies\carolyn@aol[1].txt is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the Chkdsk utility

it alos gives the same message with carolyn@advertising instead of carolyn@aol

and btw... I don't have any screennames that are carolyn@ anything at all...

HELP???

Sounds like you accidentally clicked and got a virus - hold on - looking it up...looks familiar and may be something else...

Start by deleting all your cookies in Internet Explorer.

Ah, that's why it looked familiar - not a virus - microsoft office error.

Found this for you -

There is a bug in Microsoft Office that will give you a message saying CiceroUIWndFrame not responding when you try and log off or shut down your computer. To fix this error you need to remove the Speech and Handwriting Recognition feature from Microsoft Office. Most people will never use this feature to begin with. To do so, do the following:

Open Control Panel
Double Click on Add/Remove Programs
Find Microsoft Office and click on the Change button
Browse to Office Shared Features, Alternative User Input, and then select for Speech and Handwriting recognition (both) and make them Not Available from the drop-down box.

If the above doesn't work, try doing a system restore back to before the error occurred.

Thanks Janet - I am going to try this!

I hope it works, let me know if it doesn't. It took a few seconds for the error to "click" in my mind. We have had it happen at work before too...

it worked!!!!!
thank you SO much Janet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
it worked!!!!!
thank you SO much Janet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEW...wonderful! :)

Wow!! I am in awe! My non-techie advice would've been...uh oh time to buy a new computer!! I'm glad you were able to help her Janet!

1. What is "Calling All Techies..."?

"Calling All Techies..." is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for all technology enthusiasts. It is a platform for sharing tips, tricks, and ideas related to kitchen gadgets, cooking techniques, and more.

2. How can I participate in "Calling All Techies..."?

To participate in "Calling All Techies...", simply register for the event on the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will receive instructions on how to join the virtual event.

3. Is there a cost to attend "Calling All Techies..."?

No, "Calling All Techies..." is a free event for all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. However, registration is required to attend.

4. What topics will be covered during "Calling All Techies..."?

The topics covered during "Calling All Techies..." will vary, but may include demonstrations of new kitchen gadgets, tips for using existing products, and discussions on cooking techniques. Each event will have a different theme, so be sure to check the schedule for upcoming topics.

5. Can I ask questions during "Calling All Techies..."?

Yes, there will be a Q&A portion during each "Calling All Techies..." event where you can ask questions and interact with the hosts and other participants. You can also submit questions ahead of time through the registration form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
gailz2
Back