• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Some Kind of Pretzel Recipe Involving Rolos?

In summary, my mom told me there is a recipe involving pretzels and rolos, but I can't find it anywhere. I need it ASAP!
bsaxman
Silver Member
Isn't there a recipe somewhere involving pretzels and rolos? I can't find it anywhere but am in desperate need of it ASAP!

You could make the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie with pretzels instead of nuts.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but they are delicious.

Turtle Pretzel Candies
1/2 cup pecan halves, divided
24 mini pretzels
1/2 package (7 oz) caramel candies, unwrapped (24 caramels)
2 tablespoons half & half
1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels

1. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitted with fine grating drum, grate 1/4 cup of the pecans onto 13-inch piece parchment paper. Finely chop remaining pecans using Food Chopper; set aside. Place pretzels, about 1/2 inch apart, over grated pecans.

2. Combine caramels and half & half in Small Batter Bowl; microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 30-second interval using Skinny Scraper. Stir in chopped pecans. Immediately place scant scoop of caramel mixture over each pretzel using Small Scoop.

3. Meanwhile, place chocolate morsels in Small Micro Cooker. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Top caramel with a small amount of chocolate. Let stand until set.

Yield: 24 candies

My mom just told me about this! She takes a pretzel (she likes the square ones) places a rolo on top and then a pecan on top of that. Microwave for a few seconds (I'm like 30 seconds for a plate of them). Gently press the pecan down and gobble up. Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but they sure do sound good and easy!

missyciccolella said:
My mom just told me about this! She takes a pretzel (she likes the square ones) places a rolo on top and then a pecan on top of that. Microwave for a few seconds (I'm like 30 seconds for a plate of them). Gently press the pecan down and gobble up. Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but they sure do sound good and easy!

My daughter and I are making these tonight. They're yummy and super easy to make!

unless you have a really old microwave I would not recomend 30 seconds. You just want to soften the candies. About 10 seconds should do. Or you can do a whole stones worth in the oven in about 3 minutes.

I do the oven as Shana suggested - the pretzels seem to stay a little fresher tasting.

When I have made them, I used the oven as well.

You can also top with a rolo, warm in the oven, and then press an M&M into the center. Red and green looks cute on Christmas trays!

(My first choice is still the Pecans, but M&M's are cheaper if you are needing to make a bunch of them!)

And you can skip the Rolos and use Kisses; press a red or green M&M into it after melted.

Diane~

Yea! That's the one!

I was thinking it was rolos, but you are right...the ones I had with M&Ms had the kisses on them.

Yummy either way!

I bet you could use Hugs, or those swirley-looking Kisses - probably not the ones w/ the filling inside, but any solid ones.

You were all lifesavers! This is what I was looking for! Yum :eek:p

I have actually done it with the caramel filled kisses and it works great. I put the pretzels on the pan and put them in the oven for a bit. Then I took them out and put the kisses on and then the M&M. Yummy!

I'm glad it does work w/ the filled Kisses - thanks for letting us know. I may just have to try that next. I wonder if those Reeses mini peanut butter cups will work?

Related to Some Kind of Pretzel Recipe Involving Rolos?

1. What ingredients do I need to make this pretzel recipe with Rolos?

To make this delicious pretzel recipe, you will need mini pretzels, Rolos, and pecan halves.

2. Can I use regular pretzels instead of mini pretzels?

Yes, you can use regular-sized pretzels instead of mini pretzels. However, the cooking time may vary slightly.

3. How many Rolos do I need for this recipe?

You will need one Rolo per pretzel, so the amount of Rolos you need will depend on how many pretzels you are using.

4. Do I need to grease the baking sheet before baking the pretzels?

No, you do not need to grease the baking sheet. The Rolos will melt and spread, preventing the pretzels from sticking to the sheet.

5. Can I use a different type of nut instead of pecans?

Yes, you can use other types of nuts such as almonds or walnuts instead of pecans. You can also leave the nuts out entirely if you have a nut allergy or preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Junderwood2009
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Junderwood2009
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefBeckyD