• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI Just Got an Order Through My Website...

In summary, once an order is placed through the website, you will receive an email confirmation with your order details and tracking information. You can also log into your account on our website and view your order history to track the status of your order. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. The estimated delivery time for orders placed through our website is 3-5 business days. If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We often have special offers and discounts available for orders placed through our website. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media to stay updated on any current promotions or discounts.
stacieka
does it automatically go to the home office or do I have to enter it into pampered partner and submit it with the show?

Thanks
Stacie

If the order is an individual order... it is automatically sent to the home office and the home office will send you an e-mail telling you an order was placed on your website.

If the order is attached to a show... you received an e-mail stating Suzie Q placed an order on Jane Doe's show. You need to enter that into PP, collect payment, and submit it with the show.

HTH

kewl got it! THANKS!

I was wondering how that worked too, Thanks!

Hi Stacie,

Thank you for reaching out with your question! When you enter an order into Pampered Partner, it is automatically sent to the home office. You do not need to submit it separately with the show. However, it is always a good idea to double check and make sure the order was successfully placed. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. I am here to help!

Happy cooking,

1. How do I track my order placed through the website?

Once an order is placed through the website, you will receive an email confirmation with your order details and tracking information. You can also log into your account on our website and view your order history to track the status of your order.

2. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate any changes, however, once an order has been processed and shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

3. What is the estimated delivery time for orders placed through the website?

The estimated delivery time for orders placed through our website is 3-5 business days. Please note that delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays with the shipping carrier.

4. Can I cancel my order placed through the website?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to cancel your order, however, if it has already been processed and shipped, we are unable to cancel it.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for orders placed through the website?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts available for orders placed through our website. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media to stay updated on any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales