• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Orders: What Happens After They're Placed?

In summary, orders typically take 1-2 business days to process and ship, but during peak times or promotions, processing times may be longer. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with an estimated delivery date. If you need to make changes or cancel your order, please contact customer service immediately. Once an order has been processed and shipped, no changes or cancellations can be made. You can track the status of your order through the shipping carrier's website using the tracking number provided in the shipping confirmation email. If an item in your order is out of stock, you will be notified via email with an estimated restock date. You can choose to wait for the item or receive a refund. Returns or exchanges can be made within 60
angelkatey
I just had a show yesterday and one of my hosts friends posted an order to my website. Do I have to enter that on PP or does her order automatically go to HO and then added to the show? Have never had an online order before so wasn't sure how that worked.

You'll have to put it in PP. The only orders that go directly to HO are individual orders.

Be sure that it was done under the host's name (it will say on your email notification). If it was under the host, you'll input it with the show in PP and send her receipt to her directly (if the order is shipped to her) or give the receipt to the host with the others (if the order is shipped to the host). Sometimes guests order individually not realizing that they did not put it under the host's name.

1. How long will it take for my online order to ship?

Orders typically take 1-2 business days to process and ship. However, during peak times or promotions, processing times may be longer. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped with an estimated delivery date.

2. Can I make changes or cancel my online order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team immediately at 1-800-123-4567. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that once your order has been processed and shipped, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations.

3. How can I track the status of my online order?

Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

4. What happens if an item in my online order is out of stock?

In the rare event that an item in your order is out of stock, we will notify you via email and provide an estimated restock date. You may choose to wait for the item to be restocked and shipped with your order, or you can cancel the item and receive a refund for the out of stock item.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my online order?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you can return or exchange items from your online order within 60 days of purchase. Please see our return policy for more details and instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD