1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I am putting in an order and I want to place an order to through

Tags:
  1. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

I am putting in an order and I want to place an order to through Pampered Partner for some presents. How do I do this through Pampered Partner? HELP

Aug 30, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I'm assuming you mean as a personal order? It's non-commissionable sales, so you'd choose "Non commission order" from the top tool bar. Enter the applicable taxes and just start entering the order. For US consultants you get 20% off as a consultant, or 22% off if you've reached $15,000 in sales. Not bad!!

Aug 30, 2005
  3. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

Yes a non commission sale. Thanks so much I really appreciate it.

Aug 30, 2005
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Jess,

If you are giving those products as presents why don't you put together a catalog show in your name and buy them under the recipient's name? That way they can have their receipt for the guarantee (if you want them to have it. ;) ) and you get sales credit for it.

If you do the math it costs you no more than if you use your discount.
    Say your discount is 20% (new consultant with less than $15000 in career sales).

a.) You buy a Professional pan for Aunt Mary with your 20% discount. Cost = $80 + shipping and tax. Commission = $0 Trip sales points and lifetime total sales earned = 0

b.) You buy the same pan for Mary on a show or even an individual order. Cost = $100 + shipping and tax. But it's really $80 or less: Commission = 20% if your total sales for the month are under $750 (more if they're over that) and you get the sales credit toward the $15000 lifetime (2% raise) and toward trip points.

If I buy something for myself I do use the discount but I never bought gifts on my discount as a consultant. It was always to my advantage to buy it at full price in their name. (as a director, my discount is 30% so I have to do the math again...)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2005
    Aug 31, 2005
  5. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

Thanks Beth

I was putting the info in and noticed that it was going to cost me more because of the shipping.

Sep 13, 2005
Have something to add?