• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI Had to Have an Mri Today...

In summary, an MRI is a medical procedure that produces detailed images of the inside of the body and is commonly used for diagnosing various conditions. During the procedure, the patient lies on a table that slides into a machine and may be given earplugs or headphones. It is generally considered safe, but it is important to inform the doctor and technologist of any metal implants or medical devices. The procedure itself should not cause any physical sensations, but some people may experience claustrophobia or anxiety. The results of an MRI typically take a few days and will be discussed with the patient during a follow-up appointment with their doctor.
mama2emma
Gold Member
I know, this is the bookings forum. But stick with me here! :)

They were scanning my head, and then the nurse came in to inject me with the contrast stuff. She was apologizing for only having neon green tape to put over the place she poked me, and held it up above my eyes so I could see. I said, "You know, I sell Pampered Chef, and a bunch of our new Spring products are that exact same color! I love it!"

She said, "Pampered Chef? Really?" but had to leave so they could finish my test. When they were done, I asked to talk to the nurse before I left. She's thinking of booking a show, and wants me to drop off a catalog and info on hosting. :) :) :)

How's that for making the best of a bad situation?

That's the way to work your business!I was with my friend's mom at the hospital today. My friend was having a chemo port put in, and I was helping by keeping her mom company. We were talking about my visit to the eye doctor earlier in the day, which resulted in a May booking. She said I'm the only person she's ever met who can walk down the street and have people stop her to buy PC products or book a show.

Wow, that's amazing! It's always great to see someone making the best out of a tough situation. And who knows, maybe this could lead to a successful Pampered Chef show for you! It's always important to be prepared and have your information on hand, you never know when an opportunity may arise. Good luck with your potential booking and thanks for sharing your positive experience!

Related to soI Had to Have an Mri Today...

1. Why did you need to have an MRI today?

An MRI, or magnetic resonance imaging, is a medical procedure used to produce detailed images of the inside of the body. It is commonly used to diagnose a variety of conditions, such as injuries, tumors, and infections.

2. What should I expect during the MRI procedure?

During an MRI, you will lie on a table that slides into a large, tube-shaped machine. You may be given earplugs or headphones to block out the loud noises the machine makes. The procedure can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on what body part is being scanned.

3. Is the MRI procedure safe?

Yes, MRI is generally considered a safe procedure. However, it is important to inform your doctor and the MRI technologist if you have any metal implants, pacemakers, or other medical devices in your body, as they can interfere with the machine.

4. Will I feel anything during the MRI?

No, you should not feel anything during the MRI. However, some people may experience claustrophobia or anxiety while inside the machine. If this is a concern, talk to your doctor about taking a sedative before the procedure.

5. How long will it take to get the results of my MRI?

The time it takes to get the results of an MRI can vary, but typically it takes a few days. Your doctor will review the images and discuss the results with you during a follow-up appointment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvs2cook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • sklay723