• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director soHow Did You Do With Free Shipping Day?

In summary, an order for $87 was received. One person also sent out an email for extra sales and had 6 people opt out.
chefkathy
I can see two orders under shipment status. One for $~93 and one for $~110. Of course a little of that is tax, but that's still good! I sent out an email via iContact and also put it on my FB page.

Not as big as the one for Christmas, (was that Cyber Monday?) but I did get an order for $130, and another one for $77. I'll take it!

One $58 order -- probably a HO Lead. I sent the e-mail thru the Newsletter area and got 6 opt-outs, though....yay....:eek:

zip here and sent our the email 2 times

I got one $80 order, I was hoping for at least two, I sent it out on the PC customer connections and on FB. The order I got was from a lady who had been telling me she wanted to order for weeks, I called her and a couple others personally. Maybe it made her spend more though :)

Just one... around $100! YAY!

One $75.50 order that I actually put together from a couple of customers. Better than nothing.:p

Nothing! :( I'm so bummed!

It didn't surprise me -- we had to pay Illinois AND Indiana State Taxes this month -- shoot, I wouldn't even order from me right now! :eek:

None and I sent out an email from consultant corner and ended up having 6 people Opt-out of my emails - ugh

Malinda Klein said:
None and I sent out an email from consultant corner and ended up having 6 people Opt-out of my emails - ugh

I ALWAYS have people opt out after sending out an "extra" e-mail other than the usually newsletter. It makes me NOT want to send them out, but I also merged from p3 to my website so maybe it just hit more people.

I did end up with 2 $76 orders! :):party:

One...an $87 order. :)

Nothing for me except for 3 Opt-Outs too (I used the customer connection email) and FB.

Nothing but a $40 order which I think was a HO lead. But the order went on hold and then disappeared and I lost my HO place in line....grrr

I got one $75 order and about 18 opt outs :p

NADA for me :(

Nothing for me either and I try and teach my team that sending too many emails is not the most effective practice (my avon lady sends one at LEAST every other day... I don't even look at them anymore) so I am not thrilled that HO gave us two things to email about right in a row. I wish I had chosen to send out the $5 shipping one instead of the free ship one. oh well...

I agree- I never send out more then 2 a month. If they would give us a heads up- we could pick and choose which special we'd email. I sent out the free shipping so the $5 had to be passed on by me. Definately irritating.
I love the different specials that HO is doing- but I'd like to know in advance what all is coming.

Nothing for me but I sent the e-mail out late. I did have about 6 opt out...but that is ok, they are people that have been on my list and have usually never ordered or have not ordered in a long time.

I am having a good month for all that has been going on.

Just got internet at the new house in TX a couple of hours ago. Missed out on it all together & didn't send anything to my customers. :(

Sheila said:
Just got internet at the new house in TX a couple of hours ago. Missed out on it all together & didn't send anything to my customers. :(

I was wondering if you were ok because it has been awhile since you posted. Glad you are back online!

I've felt so freaking disconnected! I actually had my upline director in Japan sign in as me to resolve a declined credit card (I could see the e-mail from the cell, but couldn't sign into CC) ... while she was waiting for it to go through, I had her check my stats & tell me what the team was up to! LOL I was going through stat withdrawals there for a couple of days!!!

Related to soHow Did You Do With Free Shipping Day?

1. How does Free Shipping Day work?

Free Shipping Day is a one-day event where participating retailers offer free shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase requirement. It typically takes place in mid-December, right before the holiday season.

2. Does Pampered Chef participate in Free Shipping Day?

Yes, Pampered Chef does participate in Free Shipping Day. We offer free standard shipping on all orders placed on that day.

3. Do I need a promo code to get free shipping on Free Shipping Day?

No, you do not need a promo code to receive free shipping on Free Shipping Day. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Are there any exclusions or restrictions for free shipping on Free Shipping Day?

No, there are no exclusions or restrictions for free shipping on Free Shipping Day. All orders, regardless of size or cost, will qualify for free shipping.

5. Can I use other discounts or promotions in addition to free shipping on Free Shipping Day?

Yes, you can use other discounts or promotions in addition to free shipping on Free Shipping Day. However, please note that some exclusions may apply for certain promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • babywings76