• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flag Day Special: Free Shipping & More with Chef's Choice!

In summary, you are a 10-4 at a business and they just want you to do whatever you want. They are doing it on Flag Day so you are taking sticker/flags and putting them in a book on certain items and if someone orders that item they get free shipping. The only thing they want you to have is something to eat, so you are going to make potato chips. You could also make some of the dips and have the chips and some veggies in the cool and serve tray.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I am doing a 10-4 at a business they just want me to do whatever I want we are doing it on Flag day so I am taking sticker/flags and putting them in book on certain items and if they order that item they get free shipping. The only thing they want me to have something there to eat last time I did seasoning tasting worked out great not sure what to do this time so HELP! Please.:chef:

I've had a lot of success with doing potato chips. I make up a bunch of salted ones at home the night before and store them in the leak proof container. Then when I set up, I have the microwave chip maker set next to the chips with a large bright star burst showing the price of the set. I generally sell 2-3 sets when I do this. You could make some of the rub dips and have the chips and some veggies in the cook n serve tray.

Super Idea thanks I did the chips never stored them we used all the rubs and dips last time looking for something I can keep in a warmer if that helps I was thinking maybe the Taco Tartlets what do you think?

Some dips made from our rubs served in the cool and serve square tray, along with some veggies--use the crinkle cutter on cukes. Small baby cupcakes made in the mini muffin tin, with a little flag posted on top?

Keep state laws in mind. You don't have a food server's license, so you shouldn't be serving foods that have to be kept warm or refrigerated. The chip route sounds pretty safe because it's not something that you have to worry about going bad in that time frame & making someone sick. But you probably don't want to do a dip that contains dairy/egg.I always tell booth organizers that we are good on cooking shows, because we cook eat & clean up in a short time frame ... but that I don't do food at booths since it sits out longer & I don't have a city permit for food prep/serving or the proper equipment on site for keeping it the appropriate temperature. So far, they all agree that what I said makes sense. ;)

Well, Sheila is right. We have already heard of other consultants who had a whole tasting thing set to go, just to be shot down because of licensing. Usually in a private business, this is not an issue. Just make sure you have your bases covered. Refrigerator on site so not the entire recipe is sitting out for hours, or just baked goods. Anything containing, meat, dairy, or any other really perishable food item should not be served if sitting out. Cookies, pecan tassies, Smore's Cups would be OK as most of the ingredients in those are cooked and can stay safe outside cold storage for hours. Even a bar cookie so... I mean, if it is not refrigerated or needs to stay hot at home, it should be OK for the business. Personally, keep it simple, keep it totally safe but keep your banter fun and light. I think we tend to rely on food rather than ourselves at these types of events. You are not selling food nor are you really selling products, they sell themselves. Sell you!

What is the "Flag Day Special" promotion?

The "Flag Day Special" is a limited time promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can receive free shipping and additional perks when purchasing the Chef's Choice product.

What is the Chef's Choice product?

Chef's Choice is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that can be used for slicing, dicing, and chopping a variety of fruits and vegetables.

How can I take advantage of the free shipping offer?

To receive free shipping, simply add the Chef's Choice product to your cart and the shipping cost will be automatically waived at checkout.

What are the additional perks included in this promotion?

In addition to free shipping, customers will also receive a free recipe booklet and a special gift with purchase when they order the Chef's Choice product during the Flag Day Special.

When does the "Flag Day Special" promotion end?

This promotion is only available for a limited time and will end on Flag Day, June 14th. Make sure to take advantage of this offer before it's over!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefhelen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg