• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snowstorm Delays: New Date for My Hostess's Show - Feb 26th

In summary, my hostess said that last night they closed the summit at 8:30 due to the weather and I would have to cross that to get to her show and home and there is no way I can get stuck in another town. Jennie, unfortunately, will have to cancel her show.
Jennie4PC
So between me and my hostess we decided to reschedule her show. It has been snowing like crazy just like everywhere else and there is supposed to be another storm coming in tomorrow. So we rescheduled her show on the 26th of Feb. My hostess said that last night they closed the summit at 8:30 due to the weather and I would have to cross that to get to her show and home and there is no way I can get stuck in another town.

Jennie,

If you ever do get stuck in Spring Creek, I am sure my SIL would love to have you! She is such a sweetheart!! :sing: :sing: Just email me and I will give you my #s in case you ever need them! [email protected]

Luckily no large amounts of snow for us lately, BUT..... that's going to change tomorrow night and Friday! I can hardly wait (yeah, right)!! I'm so glad I don't have any shows scheduled!

I'm west of Denver and we have snow!
I love snow - but only on Non-show nights :blushing:

I hate snow, but since there isn't much around here right now, but frigid cold, I can safely say that I'm sick of this cold!

Marlene thanks so much I will email you for her # in a sec.

Snow and cold is all I know lately.

Just had to add that I thought the title of this thread was, "Ugh tired of this show." LOL.

We get a reprieve for the day today....and then tonight it begins again!

I Want Some Snow!!!

You can have ours - another 3-5 inches forecasted for this evening...

ChefBeckyD said:
We get a reprieve for the day today....and then tonight it begins again!

Yeah I know:yuck: . I like snow, but not when it messes up my schedule! I have a show tomorrow evening! Hopefully it clears up before then. I mean it is just up the road like 2 min for me, it is the guests getting there that I am worried about! Might have to cancel....grrr...

Ugh! I have a fundraiser tonight, and DH is <sarcasm>so supportive</sarcasm>. He looked at the weather report on the TV and said, "It's snowy. Which means people won't go to your show, so you might as well cancel it now."

OMG! DH's last words to me as he left the house were, "Don't forget to cancel your show!" :grumpy: With support like that, is it any wonder why I'm always surprised when I earn any of the little incentives?

chefann said:
OMG! DH's last words to me as he left the house were, "Don't forget to cancel your show!" :grumpy: With support like that, is it any wonder why I'm always surprised when I earn any of the little incentives?

I know it's hard - but try not to listen to him when he's like that Ann....and then immediately come here where we will cheer you on.

You are so smart, funny, cute......and have so many tips and ideas for people about cooking - you are a great consultant - and will make an awesome director!:thumbup: :love:

Of course, the more I see on the news, the more I realize that I should call a snow night for the show, and do something online. hmmm... I'll call the host this morning, and if her guests are from all over the metro area, maybe I'll set up a conference call for the show time. People can call in, I'll give a brief talk, and they can place orders online. That's an idea!!(And I just KNOW that when DH gets home from work, he's going to ask why I didn't shovel the driveway.)

Snow, snow, snowWoke up to 8 more inches of snow here!! Good thing that show canceled!!!:)

Probably about 8 inches of snow here. It's actually pretty. I'm not going out today, but my hubby said the roads weren't too terrible going to work this morning.

I hope those of you who have shows and it's still possible to travel DON'T have cancellations!!!

I am very happy that the show last night cancelled. I as at my DS school yesterday and someone had called in and siad theat they were sending all the kids home in Spring Creek(were show was supposed to be) and they wee closing the summit at 12:30 MY poor DH was at work with a skeleton crew cause everyone who lived in the area had to get home. So he had 3 people at his store.

Ann good luck with your fundraiser I think that is an awsome idea to do the conference call.

It is 68 degrees and sunny here in Florida. :D :D :D

(Not to rub it in or anything ;) )

What happens if there is a snowstorm on the original date of my hostess's show?

If there is a snowstorm on the original date of your hostess's show, we will need to reschedule the show for the safety of our consultants and guests. We prioritize the safety and well-being of everyone involved and want to ensure that the show can be enjoyed without any weather-related concerns.

Why is the new date for my hostess's show on February 26th?

The new date for your hostess's show on February 26th was chosen based on availability of our consultants and your hostess's schedule. We understand that this may not be the most convenient date for everyone, but we do our best to accommodate all parties involved.

Will there be any changes to the show because of the snowstorm delay?

No, there will not be any changes to the show because of the snowstorm delay. Our consultants will still bring the same products and provide the same demonstrations and tips. Your hostess will still receive all of the benefits and rewards for hosting a show, and guests can still place orders and enjoy the show as usual.

What if I am unable to attend the show on the new date?

If you are unable to attend the show on the new date, you can still place an order through your hostess or consultant. You can also contact your consultant to schedule a separate demonstration or party at a later date if you are interested in seeing the products in person.

What if there is another snowstorm on the new date?

If there is another snowstorm on the new date, we will assess the situation and make a decision on whether to reschedule the show again. We will keep you and your hostess updated and informed of any changes. In the event of a rescheduled show, we will try our best to accommodate everyone's schedules and ensure a successful and enjoyable show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MicheleC
  • Chef Diane
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • KellyRedHead