• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snowed In? 10 Fun Activities to Try!

In summary, the author is snowed in and doing various activities such as baking, cleaning, cooking, laundry, and taking pictures of PC supplies to sell on Etsy. They are also making host coaching calls and working on the recruit leads. They are hoping to make up for their previous show that was cancelled and are looking forward to their HWC products launch.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
For those that are snowed in what are you doing today

I keep playing on FB and coming back here to see if anyone's discussing the new stuff! :D

Baking, cleaning, cooking, laundry, and taking pictures of a bunch of PC supplies so I can sell them on here later (stay tuned!!) ;)

Besides measuring the 26" of wet, heavy snow (and it's still snowing) and looking at the broken tree limbs in my yard, I'm making host coaching calls and then will work on the recruit leads etc. Hope I can pull enough orders together for a cat. show to make up for my show that postponed from last night until the 18th. I want the HWC products and don't want to rely on these other cat. shows to come through. The Balto. Bridal Fair was supposed to be tonight and tomorrow. I was scheduled to work tomorrow but it postponed until next weekend. Good thing our launch was earlier in the week!

Gonna make chocolate chip cookies soon. I'm not shoveling the snow, but I like to eat like I did :)

Been working on my doctoral research all day that I have been avoiding. DH and I are taking a break and are going to walk to the store now to get a movie.... we are up at 25+ inches and are going to grab some pictures!

Need to make some calls to all the snowed in folks after dark to get some shows... I have none until June!

Becca_in_MD said:
Besides measuring the 26" of wet, heavy snow (and it's still snowing) and looking at the broken tree limbs in my yard, I'm making host coaching calls and then will work on the recruit leads etc. Hope I can pull enough orders together for a cat. show to make up for my show that postponed from last night until the 18th. I want the HWC products and don't want to rely on these other cat. shows to come through. The Balto. Bridal Fair was supposed to be tonight and tomorrow. I was scheduled to work tomorrow but it postponed until next weekend. Good thing our launch was earlier in the week!

Gonna make chocolate chip cookies soon. I'm not shoveling the snow, but I like to eat like I did :)

where are you in MD? I am in PG County

I have cleaned, baked cookies, and took a nap. I need to go clean out my office and make some calls since I know others are stuck inside too.

Beltsville. How about you?

I made pancakes for dd and me then we tried to sled until I busted my zipper, shoveled about 2o in here in va, sent out mystery host e mails and now I might take a nap. Baking and eating sound good too!

shoveled snow all morning..my back is killing me! forced myself to run on the treadmill and do a little laundry. other than that, i've really just been lazy and checking for updates on here! i'm about to make a few phone calls and try to get some bookings for march. i have a past guest who is crazy about the bamboo, so i'm gonna work on her for a show!

Has anyone's FedEx guy come out? My box should arrive today, but I don't know if FedEx is braving the roads.

I was scheduled to get one today as well..but I didn't..I didn't think that I would especially since the mail is not going today..I know that they are different..but I think they USPS is more daring in the weather than UPS or FedEx..I could be wrong though..but to answer your question..I didn't get mine either

been working on entering tax stuff

My order was supposed to come today and I heard the post office was not going to open and my street has not been plowed at all!!

Well ... I'm not TOTALLY snowed in ... but it was quite a challenge getting home and I didn't even THINK about going out until it snowed. Should have made calls today.

I shoveled a path behind my car and a path to my door and that's about it. I live on a side street so of COURSE we won't see a snowplow until tomorrow ... MAYBE tonight if we're very fortunate. Meanwhile, my recruiter's husband does snowplowing for $15 so I think I'm calling him in ... there is barely enough room to walk beside my car and my garbage cans go out after I get home from work on Monday, It would be nice to just pull in, roll out the trash and go.

Related to Snowed In? 10 Fun Activities to Try!

What are some fun activities to do when snowed in?

1. Building a snowman or igloo: This classic winter activity is a great way to get some exercise and have fun with friends or family.

2. Baking or cooking: Use the extra time indoors to try out new recipes and warm up the house with delicious smells.

3. Movie or game marathon: Cuddle up with a blanket and some hot cocoa and watch movies or play board games to pass the time.

4. Indoor scavenger hunt: Create a list of items to find around the house and have a fun competition with friends or family.

5. DIY crafts: Get creative and make some winter-themed decorations or gifts to give to loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • gingertannery