• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Square Woven Basket Seen It???

In summary, the conversation revolved around the possibility of a small square woven basket being sold by PC in the future. The person summarizing suggests reaching out to the consultant in NC for more information and advises taking breaks during the packing process.
TriciaAnn
Hey, I am working for my favorite consultant. She is in the process of finishing her move to NC. I am actually packing up her house for her. Well today I packed up a lot of her PC items.

I packed up all her woven pieces from PC. I noticed a small square woven basket that is not for sale in the catalog. Do you think PC wll start selling that small square basket in the future? I haven't emailed my consultant who has moved to NC yet. I am so exhausted from packing all day. But I thought I would see what you girls thought. :p

Tricia Ann

small wovenYes I have seen it its beutiful,and very cute but It was given at confrence only . The only thing we can hope for is next season to sell it .
Doreen Zaino [email protected] :p

chef131doreen said:
Yes I have seen it its beutiful,and very cute but It was given at confrence only . The only thing we can hope for is next season to sell it .
Doreen Zaino [email protected] :p

A bunch of us want that! And have requested that they do make it available. I want one too!

saw this at the mall show i was just doing with my recruiter (she must have gotten it at conference).. it's really pretty.. perfect size for napkins (which is what we had in it) to put on a buffet table or something..

knowing my house, it'd just get filled with junk! :D

oh how i'd love to have the wovenware.. it's beautiful!

, it sounds like you have been busy packing up your consultant's house! It's always exciting to see what kind of PC items we come across during a move. As for the small square woven basket, it's possible that it may become available in the future. However, I can't say for sure as PC is always coming out with new and limited edition items. I would suggest reaching out to your consultant in NC to see if she has any information on it. In the meantime, make sure to take some breaks and treat yourself to a delicious meal using your PC products. Happy packing!

What is the Small Square Woven Basket Seen It?

The Small Square Woven Basket Seen It is a versatile and stylish basket made of woven water hyacinth. It is perfect for organizing and storing items in any room of your home.

What are the dimensions of the Small Square Woven Basket Seen It?

The Small Square Woven Basket Seen It measures 9.5 inches by 9.5 inches and is 4.5 inches deep, making it the perfect size for holding various items.

Is the Small Square Woven Basket Seen It durable?

Yes, the Small Square Woven Basket Seen It is made of strong and sturdy materials, making it durable for daily use. It can hold up to 15 pounds of weight without bending or breaking.

What are some ways to use the Small Square Woven Basket Seen It?

The Small Square Woven Basket Seen It can be used for a variety of purposes, such as storing kitchen utensils, organizing toiletries, holding office supplies, or even as a decorative piece for your home.

Is the Small Square Woven Basket Seen It easy to clean?

Yes, the Small Square Woven Basket Seen It can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge. It is also water-resistant, so it can be used in areas where it may get wet, such as the bathroom or kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pcmealswithme
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • RaggedyAunt