• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Selling Small Batter Bowls a Profitable Fundraiser for Preschools?

In summary, the Small Batter Bowls Fundraiser is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows organizations to raise money by selling a set of three small batter bowls. These bowls are perfect for measuring and mixing small amounts of ingredients and are made of high-quality materials. The amount of money that can be raised varies, but on average, organizations can make a profit of around $8 per set sold. There is no upfront cost for participating and organizations only pay for the sets they sell, with Pampered Chef covering shipping and handling. Customization options are available for an additional fee. To get started, organizations can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or sign up on the website for support and materials.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
OK - I think these would make a wonderful fundraiser for my daughter's preschool. My question is this..... How much does it actually cost to make one? If I use my discount on the bowls, they would be $8.58. Has anyone done a cost calculation on the ingredients? If we sold them for $15, would the school get enough $$ to make it worth it? Or, would we be better off just doing a regular fundraiser?

Thanks!

I'm sure that you could make money if your are making enough. Buying in bulk will save money, plus you could talk to the manager of wherever you are going to buy the ingredients from and see if you can get a discount or free ingredients. Make sure you have a sign that says food products donated by _________ and tell the manager that you are going to do that. Also, make sure to call HO if you are ordering more than 50.

It's great that you're considering using these bowls as a fundraiser for your daughter's preschool! As for the cost, it really depends on the ingredients you use and the quantity you plan to make. I would recommend doing a cost calculation based on the ingredients you plan to use and the number of bowls you plan to make. Additionally, consider the cost of packaging and any other materials you may need. Once you have a better idea of the total cost, you can determine if selling them for $15 would be worth it for the school. It may also be helpful to compare this fundraiser to other options to see which one would bring in the most profit for the school. Good luck with your fundraiser!

What is the Small Batter Bowls Fundraiser?

The Small Batter Bowls Fundraiser is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows organizations to raise money by selling a set of three small batter bowls. These bowls are perfect for measuring and mixing small amounts of ingredients and are made of high-quality materials.

How much money can be raised with the Small Batter Bowls Fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised with the Small Batter Bowls Fundraiser varies depending on the number of sets sold and the price they are sold for. However, on average, organizations can make a profit of around $8 per set sold.

Do we have to pay upfront for the Small Batter Bowls Fundraiser?

No, there is no upfront cost for participating in the Small Batter Bowls Fundraiser. Organizations only pay for the sets of bowls they sell, and Pampered Chef handles all shipping and handling costs.

Can we customize the Small Batter Bowls for our organization?

Yes, organizations have the option to customize the Small Batter Bowls with their logo or name for an additional fee. This is a great way to personalize the product and make it more appealing to potential buyers.

How do we get started with the Small Batter Bowls Fundraiser?

To get started, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up for the Small Batter Bowls Fundraiser program. We will provide you with all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tabailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies