• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slips From Door Prize Drawings at Booths

In summary, a slip from a door prize drawing at a booth is a piece of paper used to enter a raffle or giveaway at a booth or event. To enter, one must fill out the slip with their name and contact information and sometimes answer a question. It may be necessary to be present at the time of the drawing to claim a prize, and winners are typically chosen at random. Prizes can vary from small items to larger ones like trips or big-ticket items.
milkangel
does every one go through there slips all the time and have found some that are old people and still call them? i have tons of those that old people have signed u p for drawing at the booths and half are old people. so what do i do with those?

What's wrong with old people?

i do not know? i know some were hard to hear. Am i just judding by the cover? sould i call them too? some i know dont wnat to do one.

One of my customers is an older lady. She is not interested in having a show ... EVER ... but just spent almost $100 on product!

Don't write them off... they may be a devoted customer! :)

Hi there! I can definitely relate to finding old slips with names of older individuals. I personally like to reach out to them and see if they are still interested in hosting a party or purchasing products. If they are no longer interested, I simply recycle the slip. However, it's always worth checking in with them because you never know, they may still be interested in our products or know someone who is. Hope this helps!

1. What is a slip from a door prize drawing at a booth?

A slip from a door prize drawing at a booth is a small piece of paper or card that is used to enter into a raffle or giveaway at a booth or event. It typically includes the person's name, contact information, and sometimes a question or prompt to be answered in order to enter.

2. How do I enter a door prize drawing at a booth?

To enter a door prize drawing at a booth, simply fill out a slip with your name and contact information and drop it into the designated box or container at the booth. Some booths may also require you to answer a question or complete a task in order to be entered.

3. Do I have to be present to win a door prize at a booth?

It depends on the specific rules of the booth or event. Some may require you to be present at the time of the drawing in order to claim your prize, while others may allow for winners to be contacted at a later time. It is important to read the rules and regulations of the booth or event to ensure you know the requirements for winning.

4. How are winners chosen for door prize drawings at booths?

Winners for door prize drawings at booths are typically chosen at random from all eligible entries. This can be done manually by drawing a slip from a container or using a random number generator. Some booths may also have specific criteria for choosing a winner, such as the most creative answer to a question.

5. What types of prizes are typically offered at door prize drawings at booths?

The types of prizes offered at door prize drawings at booths can vary greatly depending on the booth or event. They may range from small items such as kitchen gadgets or gift cards, to larger prizes like trips or big-ticket items. It is best to check with the booth or event organizers to see what types of prizes are being offered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies