• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slim Chance for Mid-Season Products

I don't think there is anything you can do about the lack of response from people when you do the email thing. I think emailing to people you know is the way to go. But, like you said, if you have a good guest list, you're golden.
Chef_2_Four
anyone have any ideas about booking super fast shows? I have done the 24 in 24 got 5 shows from that. one was scheduled for saturday but had to re-schedule for late April. I have one cooking, and 2 SLIM catalog shows now. I seriously doubt that I will earn anything. I just emailed out the 30 catalog shows thing but I didn't get any responses and was planning on taking it with me on Saturday. Can anyone help? I, also, have no leads for shows either!!

Have you tried a mystery host catalog show? Ask 10 people to place or gather $100 worth of orders, turn it all in together as one $1000 show, and then give away the host benefits.

I just did one this month and it resulted in a $600 show. It was less than I expected after asking 17 people but more than I had before. I did VERY little work for it, too. :)

I am having a tough time too. Maybe try a mystery host show. You could either do a catalog or one in your home. I have a catalog mystery going, a catalog show and one cooking show. I would LOVE to have at least one more cooking. I have just upgraded a file that I found on here. Maybe you could try to find someone that likes the TV show Gray's Anatomy and see if they would like to have a Gray's Anatomy show. I found one of these on here and could not put my stuff in there so I kinda redid it and put some extra things in there. I hope it works for you.:)

Attachments

• new Gray's invite.pdf
    75.6 KB · Views: 368
Forget the emails! GET ON THE PHONE!!! This is your BEST bet!

Offer a free show (provide the ingredients and paper goods) ~ all they have to do is invite EVERYONE they know.

Spring Cleaning Open House (sell off your retired USED products ~ they're bound to order New Spring stuff!)

Good luck! You've got til April 20th!
~ Ginny

Yes, your best bet is definitely to get on the phone!! I know, it is easier said then done. Do some customer care calls and tell them about the great special we have this month.

I love the spring cleaning idea!!

What about offering an incentive for those you call. I had a table at the flea market a few weeks back and offered a free classic batter bowl or cutting board free if they booked a show now.

Just curious, what is 24 in 24!

Good luck, April. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! Get those spring products!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Chef_2_Four said:
anyone have any ideas about booking super fast shows? I have done the 24 in 24 got 5 shows from that. one was scheduled for saturday but had to re-schedule for late April. I have one cooking, and 2 SLIM catalog shows now. I seriously doubt that I will earn anything. I just emailed out the 30 catalog shows thing but I didn't get any responses and was planning on taking it with me on Saturday. Can anyone help? I, also, have no leads for shows either!!

What is the 30-catalog-shows thing?

I agree. Get on the phone! I had nothing for April...but this week I have made it a habit to contact 3 people a day (3-2-1) and now I have 3 shows booked for April and one for May and a fundraiser for June. As much as we hate to get on the phone...it does work!

24 in 24, is 24 bookings in 24 hours. you call everyone past guests, etc. They have 24 hrs to book a show. I offered a $50 shopping spree for everyone that booked a show. I only got 6 but that is better than none.

The 30 catalog show in 30 days is, for April you offer the trifle bowl free for those who turn in a catalog show of at least $150 for 1-7, then offer it for $5 for those who turn one in from 8-14, offer for $10 for those who turn it in from 15-21, and $15 for those who turn in a catalog for 22-30.

I got both of them on here somewhere.

where do you guys find such good guests? I have done the phone thing. Called everyone I had info for and either got a machine, yelled at or hung up on. If I had a good guest list to go by I'd never run out of shows.

I too feel your pain, I did a show last week hoping to get 3 bookings for the mid-season stuff. Got 2, yeah, 1 for last week in April the other the last week in may. Keep your chin up, instead of looking at the right now, look ahead. I've decided instead of having a goal of 2 a week (which in the future will be back), I am working up slowly. 1-2 month and work off the bookings from those shows. Last month I had no shows, now Im about to close 1 out and have 3 on my calendar. Im happy, its not 2 a week but Im chugging along to get there.

OK Im done rambling, I am glad for those of you who are doing great. Some of us, no matter what we do, don't have it as easy. :D

I'm trying the $1000 Mystery Host show idea I found on here. I have 6 yeses, 2 maybes and have to hear from the other 2 yet. I'm excited b/c it could potentially be really good with the people I have doing it (great past hosts that haven't ordered from the new catalog). Encourage catalog shows too b/c they really add up! Yes, the phone is the best way. I'm a big emailer but I know I do need to follow up on the phone at least.Oh...and ask for referrals from friends who can't do it right now. Let them know what you are trying to earn and that they can get the host special with JUST $150 in orders (and that it's really only 5-8 orders)! Most people think you have to get a lot more to get anything. Plus, stress that they get 10% off for a year too. Discounts are great ;-)

I just sent a 30 catalog show email out, we'll see how that works.

Jules711 said:
I'm trying the $1000 Mystery Host show idea I found on here. I have 6 yeses, 2 maybes and have to hear from the other 2 yet. I'm excited b/c it could potentially be really good with the people I have doing it (great past hosts that haven't ordered from the new catalog). Encourage catalog shows too b/c they really add up! Yes, the phone is the best way. I'm a big emailer but I know I do need to follow up on the phone at least.

Oh...and ask for referrals from friends who can't do it right now. Let them know what you are trying to earn and that they can get the host special with JUST $150 in orders (and that it's really only 5-8 orders)! Most people think you have to get a lot more to get anything. Plus, stress that they get 10% off for a year too. Discounts are great ;-)

Unfortunately $150 doesn't get you anything if you're doing a catalog show, unless it comes out of my pocket and I can't afford that.

It gets them the host special & 10% off for a year. That's not nothing. I know it's nothing free, but what other store gives you 60% off an item for collecting a few orders? Plus, I've had a lot "accidental" shows recently. They go for $150 for the host special and end up with a show totaling $500, $800 or most recently $1100 (and it's not closed yet!). I let them know that it's not unusual. I really rarely have catalog shows under $300. People like to know there's no pressure and then they are more relaxed about it.Just an idea that has worked for me in the last few months.

WOW! Thats great. My hosts usually go straight to the whats free page. They dont usually buy the special they want the free stuff. I wish my catty shows did that well, Im always struggling to get them to $150. I wonder if its where im at :S

Be very upfront about it. I say something like this...have you notice our new trifle bowl? You can get it for only $15.60! Just pass a catalog to friends, family & especially co-workers. Make sure to have fun with it and share what you love. If you are excited, they will be too. The favorite product this season is the Mix N Chop so make sure to point that out to them!Now it does make a difference where they work too. I find people working in hospitals is the BEST place. Shows jump $200 a dept ;-)

If someone cooks something on PC stuff they already own and bring it into the office to share with the catalog then I believe you can count it as a cooking show so if they have the bar pan all they need to do is make up a thing of brownies, share them with co-workers, while sharing the catalog. Not much extra work to get the $15 in freebies for a cooking show.

Jules711 said:
Be very upfront about it. I say something like this...have you notice our new trifle bowl? You can get it for only $15.60! Just pass a catalog to friends, family & especially co-workers. Make sure to have fun with it and share what you love. If you are excited, they will be too. The favorite product this season is the Mix N Chop so make sure to point that out to them!

Now it does make a difference where they work too. I find people working in hospitals is the BEST place. Shows jump $200 a dept ;-)

Thats my favorite this season too.:D I dont know anyone that works in a hospital :(

two girls on my team did the microwave cake in the break room at their work, then they left a note that said, if you want the recipe come see... They sold a few stoneware fluted pans and booked some shows that way. I am a stay at home mom, but that sounded like a great idea to me.

Kitchen2u said:
Forget the emails! GET ON THE PHONE!!! This is your BEST bet!

Ginny is absolutely right! :D She usually is! Well, anyway, I have a very hard time getting phone time because I have 3 kids under 6 and my dh works crazy hours. Well, I was able to make 2 phone calls last night at 7:45 and I got one May booking and one catalog show for now!! I also made a phone call the other day and she called me back yesterday to do a show for June 1st. I wouldn't have booked it that far out but shes a past host and I know it'll hold.

So, my moral is to listen and GET ON THE PHONE!!!!:D :D You can do it! If I can, ANYONE can!:D

Chef Diane said:
Thats my favorite this season too.:D I dont know anyone that works in a hospital :(

That's funny about the hospital thing because I closed a show out last night with a nurse and she's interested in the business!!!! Yeah! Guess what I'm sending her today? Yup, the EW magazine!! Wish me luck!:D

Good luck!

I know what you mean about having time to make phone calls. I have 2 kids, they are 2 & 1 and my dh goes to school FT and is gone when most people are home. So usually I am leaving messages.

I was waiting for a host to get off at work at 4:30 and I sat in the car and call people who gave me their day time numbers. I made 6 calls. One person said to call back in a couple of months. Everyone was glad I called and checked on them to see who they liked their products.

Ann R.

tlennhoff said:
If someone cooks something on PC stuff they already own and bring it into the office to share with the catalog then I believe you can count it as a cooking show so if they have the bar pan all they need to do is make up a thing of brownies, share them with co-workers, while sharing the catalog. Not much extra work to get the $15 in freebies for a cooking show.

I do this all the time. I rarely have a catalog that ends up going in as a catalog.

Okay. I'm $70 away from the midseason products and I have two more orders coming in today so I hope I hit it!

Chef Diane said:

I didn't know anyone either. I got a catalog show through a friend that just needed a stone in February. She decided to pass a catalog (she runs a daycare and a mom took a catalog to work...hospital). Then another friend booked and she works at a hospital with her sister (different floors). It's not who you know, it's who they know and who THEY know :p

Related to Slim Chance for Mid-Season Products

1. What is the "Slim Chance for Mid-Season Products" promotion?

The "Slim Chance for Mid-Season Products" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase mid-season products at a discounted price.

2. When does the "Slim Chance for Mid-Season Products" promotion start and end?

The promotion starts on [insert start date] and ends on [insert end date]. However, products are available while supplies last, so we recommend purchasing early to ensure availability.

3. Can I use other discounts or promotions with the "Slim Chance for Mid-Season Products" offer?

No, the "Slim Chance for Mid-Season Products" offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This includes host rewards, consultant discounts, and customer specials.

4. Can I return or exchange products purchased through the "Slim Chance for Mid-Season Products" promotion?

No, all sales from the "Slim Chance for Mid-Season Products" promotion are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. This helps us provide these products at a discounted price and avoid inventory waste.

5. Are there any restrictions on the products available through the "Slim Chance for Mid-Season Products" promotion?

There may be limited quantities available for certain products, and some products may only be available in certain regions. Please check the promotion details for more information on product availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Ritz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Doodlbug329