• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Skype-Good/Bad---Anyone Have Any Opinions??

In summary, Skype is a highly recommended tool for business communication due to its various features including video calls, voice calls, and instant messaging. It also allows for conference calls and group meetings with up to 50 participants, making it a convenient choice for remote employees or collaborating with clients and partners. However, there may be occasional technical issues and security concerns to consider, as well as the need for a stable internet connection. Additionally, Skype is available on multiple devices and offers free basic features, but businesses may need to consider the cost of additional features and a stable internet connection.
PChef_ang
Gold Member
:thumbdown: :thumbup:

Hi!! My Dh and I are debating on long distance plans and skype's is a great deal, but I wanted to see if anyone else out here uses it or has any comments on it.

Thanks bunches,

Angela

We use it. So far, so good. I would recommend getting a head-set for your computer though.

I havent used Skype but we used to use a long distance company called total call we never had any problems. it was .03 cents a min. and we were only charged what we used so if we didnt use it 1 month we didnt get a bill. We ended up going to our phone companies long distance cause of a deal we decided we couldnt pass up. But I was totally happy with total call.

Related to Skype-Good/Bad---Anyone Have Any Opinions??

1. Is Skype a good tool for business communication?

Yes, Skype is a great tool for business communication. It allows for easy and efficient communication with colleagues, clients, and customers through video calls, voice calls, and instant messaging.

2. Can I use Skype for conference calls or group meetings?

Yes, Skype offers the option to have conference calls and group meetings with up to 50 participants. This is a great feature for businesses with remote employees or for collaborating with clients or partners.

3. Are there any downsides to using Skype for business?

While Skype is a useful tool for business communication, there are a few potential downsides to consider. These include occasional technical issues, security concerns, and the need for a stable internet connection.

4. Can I use Skype on any device?

Skype is available for use on a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. This allows for flexibility and convenience in using the tool for business communication.

5. Is there a cost for using Skype for business?

Basic features of Skype, such as video calls and instant messaging, are free to use. However, there are paid subscriptions available for additional features such as conference calls, group meetings, and international calling. Businesses may also need to consider the cost of a stable internet connection for using Skype.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • abigailhutch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcmealswithme