• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the Thunderbolt 4G From Verizon?

In summary, my friend has the Verizon HTC Thunderbolt on 4G and he loves it. However, the battery life is not so good. We are considering the DROID Charge by Samsung, but it costs $50 more.
kam
Staff member
Wow...we are going from nothing...to 4G!!!

I actually have at&t now with my texting turned off...and now we want to enter the world of smartphones. Personally, I am on the computer all day and night between work & home that I could have probably lived without this...but I see the benefits. Plus, with Verizon eliminating the Unlimited Data option on Thursday, I figure now is the time.

Sooooo... does anyone have the Verizon HTC Thunderbolt on 4G??? Do you like it?? Our other choice is the DROID Charge by Samsung, but it is $50 more, so I am hoping the Thunderbolt would be a good choice.

Any comments would be helpful. THANKS!

My friend has it and he loves it. I have the Droid X and I love it, my only complaint with my droid is the batter life stinks!

Geez Linda - you should not "batter" your phone anyway! I think it would be better plain!

kam said:
Wow...we are going from nothing...to 4G!!!

I actually have at&t now with my texting turned off...and now we want to enter the world of smartphones. Personally, I am on the computer all day and night between work & home that I could have probably lived without this...but I see the benefits. Plus, with Verizon eliminating the Unlimited Data option on Thursday, I figure now is the time.

Sooooo... does anyone have the Verizon HTC Thunderbolt on 4G??? Do you like it?? Our other choice is the DROID Charge by Samsung, but it is $50 more, so I am hoping the Thunderbolt would be a good choice.

Any comments would be helpful. THANKS!

HUH? What are they doing with the data plan now? It used to be two options. Limited for $9.99 and unlimited for $29.99 (both of which I think are ridiculous).

pamperedlinda said:
My friend has it and he loves it. I have the Droid X and I love it, my only complaint with my droid is the batter life stinks!

I have since discovered that the battery life is not so good on the Thunderbolt. It is better on the Charge 4G - but now that phone is really out of our price range. So we are going to scale back to 3G and we are looking at the Incredible2 or the Droid X2. Geez...all these decisions!

Brenda.the.chef said:
HUH? What are they doing with the data plan now? It used to be two options. Limited for $9.99 and unlimited for $29.99 (both of which I think are ridiculous).

I don't know what it is going to be...but if you get unlimited before Thursday, you are grandfathered in. Unlimited will not be an option as a plan after Thursday.

OK, here is an article about it:
Verizon Killing Unlimited Data Plans Soon

Brenda.the.chef said:

Ditto! What are they changing?
I have Droid incredible.... LOVE it!

pampered1224 said:
geez linda - you should not "batter" your phone anyway! I think it would be better plain!

lol!:D :D :D :D

pamperedlinda said:

pampered1224 said:
Geez Linda - you should not "batter" your phone anyway! I think it would be better plain!

That's why the life is cut short - she fried it.

Related to Anyone Have the Thunderbolt 4G From Verizon?

1. What are the features of the Thunderbolt 4G from Verizon?

The Thunderbolt 4G from Verizon has a 4.3-inch touch screen display, 8-megapixel camera, 1.2 GHz processor, and 4G LTE connectivity. It also has a front-facing camera for video chatting and access to the Android Market for downloading apps.

2. Is the Thunderbolt 4G from Verizon compatible with other carriers?

No, the Thunderbolt 4G from Verizon is a CDMA phone and is not compatible with other carriers. It can only be used with Verizon Wireless.

3. How long does the battery last on the Thunderbolt 4G from Verizon?

The battery life of the Thunderbolt 4G from Verizon can vary depending on usage, but it typically lasts for about 6-8 hours. It also has a removable battery so you can easily swap it out for a fully charged one if needed.

4. Can I use the Thunderbolt 4G from Verizon for international travel?

Yes, the Thunderbolt 4G from Verizon is a global phone and can be used for international travel. However, you will need to contact Verizon to activate international roaming and may incur additional fees for using data and making calls while abroad.

5. What accessories are available for the Thunderbolt 4G from Verizon?

There are a variety of accessories available for the Thunderbolt 4G from Verizon, including cases, screen protectors, car chargers, and Bluetooth headsets. You can also purchase additional batteries for extended battery life. These accessories can be found on the Verizon website or at a local Verizon store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Nanisu