• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lg Dare or the Samsung Delve????

In summary, the LG Dare and the Samsung Delve are touchscreen smartphones with similar features. The LG Dare has a larger screen size and higher resolution camera compared to the Samsung Delve. Both phones do not have a SIM card slot and do not support 4G networks. They also have limited app capabilities and do not have a physical keyboard.
tvwalsh72
Anyone out there have the LG Dare or the Samsung Delve? How do you like it? I'd like to know about ease of use. I'll use it primarily for e-mail, texting, listening to music/podcasts, calendar, facebook. Could you comment on the speed of the internet? Some have compared it to the iphone. We'd get an iphone but do not have ATT service where we live. I think we are leaning toward the Dare, but I'd love some input. Thanks Cheffers!

What carrier is this with?

Dare would be through Verizon and the Delve through US Cellular.

1. What are the main differences between the LG Dare and the Samsung Delve?

The LG Dare and the Samsung Delve are both touchscreen smartphones with similar features. However, the LG Dare has a slightly larger screen size at 3 inches compared to the Samsung Delve's 2.8 inches. The LG Dare also has a 3.2 megapixel camera, while the Samsung Delve has a 2 megapixel camera. Additionally, the LG Dare has a longer battery life and a microSD card slot for expandable storage.

2. Can I use my current SIM card with the LG Dare or the Samsung Delve?

Both the LG Dare and the Samsung Delve use CDMA technology and do not have a SIM card slot. This means that you will not be able to use your current SIM card with either phone. Instead, you will need to activate the phone with your wireless carrier.

3. Do the LG Dare and the Samsung Delve have a physical keyboard?

No, neither the LG Dare nor the Samsung Delve have a physical keyboard. They both have a virtual touchscreen keyboard for typing and texting.

4. Are the LG Dare and the Samsung Delve compatible with 4G networks?

No, neither the LG Dare nor the Samsung Delve are compatible with 4G networks. They were released in 2008 and 2009 respectively, before the widespread availability of 4G technology.

5. Can I download apps on the LG Dare or the Samsung Delve?

Both the LG Dare and the Samsung Delve have limited app capabilities. They do not have access to app stores like modern smartphones do. However, there are a few pre-installed apps and you may be able to download additional apps through your wireless carrier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Back