• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the Palm Centro?

In summary, the Palm Centro is a now-discontinued smartphone released in 2007 with a touchscreen display, QWERTY keyboard, and Palm operating system. It is no longer available for purchase and finding accessories may be difficult. It was originally released for use with Sprint and Verizon Wireless, but some unlocked versions may work with other carriers. Its popularity has decreased with advancements in technology, so researching and comparing current smartphone options is recommended.
jrstephens
Russell 's cell phone literally fell apart this week, and he has to have a new one. The Palm Centro is FREE at Walmart right now, so, we are considering that one. I thought we could get a FREE Blackberry Curve online but of course there was a catch. I have the Samsung Blackjack myself. I would love to hear what yall think of the Centro and if anyone has the Blackjack II as well to make a comparison.

Right now $ is tight and we are trying to get out as cheap as we can but want to good phone too.

THANKS!

I love my centro!! Never have used a "crack berry" apparrently they are even more addictive. I told DH we need to watch our minutes because I feel like i am constantly using my Palm Centro. I'm not. I just am loving it's features!

I think we figured out a way to "play the system" and get the Blackbeery Curve for only $20, so, we decided last night to go for it.

I have the Blackjack II. Russell told me he will take it if I like the Curve better. He is so sweet to let me have my choice of the one I want since it is his phone we are replacing!! HA!

We will not do the data plan either, we just like that type phone and the keyboard and the calendar.

I love my blackberry curve--or as I have come to call it-my "lifeberry". I've had it for 3 months and I can't imagine being without it.

Related to Does Anyone Have the Palm Centro?

1. What is the Palm Centro?

The Palm Centro is a smartphone that was released in 2007. It features a touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, and runs on the Palm operating system.

2. Is the Palm Centro still available for purchase?

No, the Palm Centro is no longer being manufactured and is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef or any other retailer.

3. Can I still find accessories for the Palm Centro?

Some accessories for the Palm Centro may still be available through third-party sellers, but they may be limited in availability. It is recommended to check online marketplaces or specialty electronics stores.

4. Can I use the Palm Centro with my current phone carrier?

The Palm Centro was originally released for use with Sprint and Verizon Wireless. However, some unlocked versions may be compatible with other carriers, but this cannot be guaranteed.

5. Is the Palm Centro a good choice for a smartphone?

The Palm Centro was popular when it was first released, but as technology has advanced, it may not have all the features or capabilities of newer smartphones. It is recommended to research and compare current smartphone options before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampermejolene
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views