• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Six Month Period to Host a Show.

In summary, the six month period starts on the date the original show was held, which in this case is February 15th.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
Okay I am confused and hope this makes sense. I have a lady who hosted in February and had another lady book off of her. So does the six month period start in february meaning the booking has to be held by the end of July or does it start in March and have to be held by the end of August?

Thanks
JoLynn

It should be six months from the date of the original show. So if the show was held on February 15, the booking would have to be held by August 15. That is my understanding.

jbarnhill said:
Okay I am confused and hope this makes sense. I have a lady who hosted in February and had another lady book off of her. So does the six month period start in february meaning the booking has to be held by the end of July or does it start in March and have to be held by the end of August?

Thanks
JoLynn

The answer is the show has to be held by August 31st. Submitted by Sept. 15th.

Look at the bottom of the Host special flier.

For instance the fine print on the August special says...

The past host from whom the August Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Feb. 1, 2009) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at 60% off. They
may select from the same level(s) available to the current host, based upon guest sales of the current host’s Show. For use and reproduction by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

Thank you so much. I even called and got two different answers from the people on the other end even after they asked their managers.

Thanks again!

jbarnhill said:
Thank you so much. I even called and got two different answers from the people on the other end even after they asked their managers.

Thanks again!

This is really starting to concern me. :eek:

I called and chose the regular CS option and she transferred me to tech support and they told me the same as above - you have the whole month so if it was a Feb 5th show you actually have until the end of the month of Aug to hold and through the 15th of Sept to submit...you know the options there!

1. How long is the "Six Month Period to Host a Show"?

The "Six Month Period to Host a Show" is exactly 6 months from the date your host books their show with you.

2. Can I extend the "Six Month Period to Host a Show" if my host needs more time?

Yes, you can extend the "Six Month Period to Host a Show" by up to 3 additional months. However, the host must request the extension before the original 6 months are up.

3. What happens if my host doesn't have enough orders to qualify for host rewards during the "Six Month Period to Host a Show"?

If your host does not have enough orders to qualify for host rewards during the "Six Month Period to Host a Show", they will still earn 10% discount on their personal purchases from the show.

4. Can my host combine orders from multiple shows during the "Six Month Period to Host a Show" to reach the minimum order requirement for host rewards?

No, orders from separate shows cannot be combined to reach the minimum order requirement for host rewards during the "Six Month Period to Host a Show". Each show must meet the minimum order requirement on its own.

5. Is there a limit to how many shows a host can book during the "Six Month Period to Host a Show"?

There is no limit to how many shows a host can book during the "Six Month Period to Host a Show". However, each show must meet the minimum order requirement in order for the host to earn host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • SandiLeigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies