1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Six month period to host a show.

1. jbarnhill

jbarnhill Member Silver Member

Okay I am confused and hope this makes sense. I have a lady who hosted in February and had another lady book off of her. So does the six month period start in february meaning the booking has to be held by the end of July or does it start in March and have to be held by the end of August?

Thanks
    JoLynn

Aug 5, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

It should be six months from the date of the original show. So if the show was held on February 15, the booking would have to be held by August 15. That is my understanding.

Aug 5, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

The answer is the show has to be held by August 31st. Submitted by Sept. 15th.

Look at the bottom of the Host special flier.

For instance the fine print on the August special says...

The past host from whom the August Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Feb. 1, 2009) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at 60% off. They
    may select from the same level(s) available to the current host, based upon guest sales of the current host’s Show. For use and reproduction by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

4. jbarnhill

jbarnhill Member Silver Member

Thank you so much. I even called and got two different answers from the people on the other end even after they asked their managers.

Thanks again!

Aug 5, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

This is really starting to concern me. :eek:

6. I called and chose the regular CS option and she transferred me to tech support and they told me the same as above - you have the whole month so if it was a Feb 5th show you actually have until the end of the month of Aug to hold and through the 15th of Sept to submit...you know the options there!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted