• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Recipes for a Mixed Crowd

In summary, the host has received confirmation from 40 people for his show, and he is preparing Touchdown Taco Dip and crostinis. Debbie from accounting is coming to the show.
jenniferp417
I have a show on Wednesday. Still no clue on recipe, and the host has rather left it up to me.

He's received confirmation from 40 people. It's a week night, so maybe they won't all come, but his girlfriend (my coworker), said that when he throws a party, everyone comes.

I told him I'd do something simple, because I know I can't hold their attention for long.

I thought about Touchdown Taco Dip. Is that enough, or should I do something else simple to go with?

I'm also bringing a bunch of my tools and some produce; I'm going to try to get a bit of competition going between the sexes, trying out the tools.

Touchdown Taco Dip is good - so is the Hot Pizza Dip. They both double well in the Pie Plate or DDB.

I did the Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus last night. Little crowd but they chatted the entire time. I had to talk over them to keep their attention. But it was really easy. And quick so everyone could get back to talking.
Tip: Prep ALL but 4-5 spears (just like to book says lol). Kept the demo time down ALOT.

I love the crostinis

Turn it into an interactive show. Divide the group in half & have each group prepare a recipe. You can turn it into a game.

vwpamperedchef said:
I love the crostinis
Oohhh--- those are good! And they're great for an interactive show, anyway, because people get to assemble their own. :) Plus, for a crowd, you can just make multiple toppings and more of the bread and spread.

chefann said:
.......more of the bread and spread.

hehe, you made a cute little rhyme:D :p

I thought of that as I typed it. But it's Goofy Friday, so I didn't bother changing it.

I had Touch Down Taco Dip for the first time Monday. The host (past consultant) couldn't believe I had never tried it so I had to have some before the show started. Don't worry, friend of the family and the host had started digging into it anyway. I wouldn't worry about providing something else. Make sure he gives you a final head count so you can plan on catalogs and such and suggest to him that he can provide other food if he wants. Or double the recipe you are making.

Any of the Trifle bowl recipes are great for a crowd, dessert or salad recipes. Search the files under "Trifle" and you can find some great ideas.
Deb

What is "Simple Recipes for a Mixed Crowd"?

Simple Recipes for a Mixed Crowd is a cookbook specifically designed for people who have to cook for groups with varying dietary preferences. It includes easy-to-follow recipes that cater to different tastes and dietary restrictions.

Are the recipes in this book suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in Simple Recipes for a Mixed Crowd are simple and easy to follow, making them perfect for beginners. Each recipe also includes step-by-step instructions and helpful cooking tips.

Does this cookbook include recipes for different types of diets?

Yes, Simple Recipes for a Mixed Crowd includes recipes for a variety of diets, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and keto. There are also options for those who have food allergies or sensitivities.

Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Most of the ingredients for the recipes in Simple Recipes for a Mixed Crowd can be found in your local grocery store. However, there are a few specialty ingredients that may require a trip to a health food store or online order.

Can I adjust the serving sizes for these recipes?

Yes, all of the recipes in Simple Recipes for a Mixed Crowd include serving size options, making it easy to adjust for a larger or smaller group. The ingredient measurements will automatically adjust accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
Replies