• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions question

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
I have a Simple Additions Question. On the three tiered stand . . What plates can be used on there?? I have the medium squares (10") and they fit really well - but will the small squares (7 1/4") fit too?? Are the small squares the same ones that come with the entertaining set?? HELP!!!

pcjulie

Aug 16, 2005
I'm not sure about wich ones fit in the stand, but I do know that the plates with the Entertaining Set are called mini squares and are smaller than the small squares. Hope I've helped at least a little!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
According to the catalog, it accommodates Small and Medium Squares and Medium Bowls.

I have my HWC plates and cups on the bottom two tiers and a Med Bowl on the top filled with Hershey kisses (pastel foil wrapped)!

reesefamily5

Mar 27, 2005
I have the medium squares for mine but I think I'm going to get the small squares because the meduim ones don't really nest very well and the plate moves around really easily. (Not good when you have two-2 year olds trying to grab everything!!!)

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
It didn't even occur to me that the HWC plates were that size. duh . . Must the be side effects of 3 shows in 2 days. . . .

Thanks

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
chef_leeanne said:
According to the catalog, it accommodates Small and Medium Squares and Medium Bowls.

I have my HWC plates and cups on the bottom two tiers and a Med Bowl on the top filled with Hershey kisses (pastel foil wrapped)!

That is such a great idea!! I bet it looks great:)