• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silly "Newbie" Question About Super Starter Stuff

In summary, the conversation is about someone who has just qualified for SS1 and is wondering when they will receive their bonuses, specifically the roasting pan and Tool Turn-About Tote. They are advised that the bonuses will be sent out shortly after qualifying and can be viewed through a product adjustment process. Another person shares their experience of receiving the roasting pan within a week after submitting their fourth show. They also provide a step-by-step guide for checking the status of incentives through the product adjustment process. The conversation ends with excitement and congratulations for the achievements.
pamperedchristine
Gold Member
Hi!

I am in my SS1, and have just qualified! I submitted ~1600 in shows. Now, my question is that that means I also earned the roasting pan and the Tool Turn-About Tote (sorry to say I don't have the turn-about! :).

My question is when do they send the pan and the tote to me? I don't see either on my shipment status. I'm so anxious to get my new stuff!!

Thanks!

Welcome!Congrats on earning your SS1. (I earned mine this month, too). They will send your bonuses out shortly after you qualify. They will not show up on your normal shipping list, but you can still see them if you attempt to do a product adjustment...choose the link that says you've forgotten a show, then choose to see all for this year.

Hope this helps,
Sandy

Should get soonI also had qualified for the roasting pan, and within about a week after I submitted my fourth show, the UPS man showed up with the pan. It is amazing! Great for promoting October. Hope you enjoy it. :D
Congrat's on your achievements.

THose won't show up on your shipment status the way you normally look it up. I learned this trick on here....go to CC. Under "Managing Your Business", then "My Shows", choose "Serving YOur Customers", then "Product Adjustment." You'll then click on the "I accept" box and click on continue. On the next screen, choose that you can't remember your show number. On the next screen, click "find." Highlight the latest date (it won't have a host name next to it) and it usually has a "G" in the show number. This will show things that are likely sent to you as incentives. It doesn't tell you when it's expected to arrive, but that date I believe is the date it's sent out. I hope that all makes sense!

Thanks!!! I can't wait - literally bouncing up and down in anticipation.

What is the Super Starter Stuff?

The Super Starter Stuff is a collection of essential kitchen tools and products that are perfect for new Pampered Chef consultants. It includes items like the Mix N' Chop, Classic Batter Bowl, Food Chopper, and more.

How do I get the Super Starter Stuff?

You can get the Super Starter Stuff by signing up as a new Pampered Chef consultant and purchasing the Super Starter Kit. This kit includes the Super Starter Stuff, along with other business tools and training materials.

Do I have to buy the Super Starter Stuff separately after purchasing the Super Starter Kit?

No, the Super Starter Stuff is included in the Super Starter Kit. You do not need to purchase it separately.

Can I customize the Super Starter Stuff in my kit?

No, the Super Starter Stuff cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional Pampered Chef products separately to add to your kit.

What are the benefits of having the Super Starter Stuff?

The Super Starter Stuff provides you with essential kitchen tools that you can use for cooking demonstrations and parties. It also helps you save money on purchasing these items separately, and gives you a strong foundation for starting your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Wendyss
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
tlennhoff