• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, the "Sign Up for Taste of Home Cooking Show" is a live event hosted by Pampered Chef and Taste of Home where attendees can learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips from professional chefs. To sign up for the event, you can visit their website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant and provide your name, contact information, and payment for the ticket price. The cost of the event varies depending on location and venue. It is recommended to bring a notebook and pen for notes, and to come with an appetite. There is no specific dress code, but comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes are recommended for the cooking demonstrations and activities.
jenniferlynne
Hi all. I will be having a booth at a Taste of Home Cooking Show next week. I wanted to set out a sign up sheet for anyone that wanted to sign up for a show or more info. I'm not real Microsoft Word smart and was hoping someone already had one made up that I could borrow. Just something simple like Name, address, phone number etc.

Thanks!

This is a form like you want, but designed for guest lists. All you have to do is change the top part and put in your information.

Attachments

• Blank_guest_list[1].doc
    97 KB · Views: 266
Here's what I created...Here's what I created (yup...actually made this one myself...gee, imagine that! lol)

The margine is wide on the left side to allow for a clip board, but that can easily be changed.

HTH...SIID!

Attachments

34.5 KB · Views: 396
Thanks guys!! These are great!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I have a sign up sheet that I use at my booths. It's a simple and easy-to-use template that includes all the necessary information like name, address, and phone number. I would be more than happy to share it with you. Just send me a message and I'll send it your way. Good luck at the Taste of Home Cooking Show!

What is the "Sign Up for Taste of Home Cooking Show" event?

The "Sign Up for Taste of Home Cooking Show" is a live event where attendees can learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips from professional chefs. It is hosted by Pampered Chef and Taste of Home, a popular cooking and recipe magazine.

How do I sign up for the event?

You can sign up for the "Sign Up for Taste of Home Cooking Show" event by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You will need to provide your name, contact information, and payment for the ticket price.

What is the cost to attend the event?

The ticket price for the "Sign Up for Taste of Home Cooking Show" event varies depending on the location and venue. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on ticket prices.

What should I bring to the event?

We recommend bringing a notebook and pen to take notes, as well as an appetite for trying new recipes! You do not need to bring any cooking equipment or ingredients, as everything will be provided at the event.

Is there a dress code for the event?

There is no specific dress code for the "Sign Up for Taste of Home Cooking Show" event. However, we recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes as there may be cooking demonstrations and activities during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • esavvymom