• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Win a FREE Cooking Show at the Home and Garden Show? Sign Up Here!

In summary, to access the sign up sheet for booths/fairs, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Events" tab. You can sign up for multiple booths/fairs at once by selecting all the events you are interested in and clicking on the "Sign Up" button. The sign up sheet will display the number of available spots for each time slot, and you can cancel your sign up by going to the "My Events" section and selecting the event you want to cancel. To see who else has signed up for a specific booth/fair, click on the event and then the time slot you are interested in. This can help with coordination and avoiding conflicts.
pampcheflisa
Gold Member
I am doing a Home and Garden Show this weekend, and I wanted to create a sign up sheet for people to give me their contact information. I am doing this and having a box for "Register to Win a FREE Cooking Show". But, I wanted this as well, since it seems like "less pressure". I searched for an example and couldn't find what I wanted, so I made this and wanted to pass along in case someone was interested.

Attachments

26 KB · Views: 582
I just use the Door Prize Drawing Slips.

I think this is great! Thank you!

Related to Want to Win a FREE Cooking Show at the Home and Garden Show? Sign Up Here!

1. How do I access the sign up sheet for booths/fairs?

To access the sign up sheet for booths/fairs, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Events" tab. Under the "My Events" section, you will find a list of upcoming booths and fairs. Click on the event you are interested in and then click on the "Sign Up" button to access the sign up sheet.

2. Can I sign up for multiple booths/fairs at once?

Yes, you can sign up for multiple booths/fairs at once. Simply select all the events you are interested in and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will then be directed to one sign up sheet where you can select your preferred time slots for each event.

3. How do I know if there are still available spots for a specific booth/fair?

The sign up sheet will display the number of available spots for each time slot. If you see that the time slot you want is already full, it means there are no more available spots for that event. You can try selecting a different time slot or contacting the event coordinator for further assistance.

4. Can I cancel my sign up for a booth/fair?

Yes, you can cancel your sign up for a booth/fair by going to the "My Events" section and clicking on the event you want to cancel. On the sign up sheet, click on the time slot you want to cancel and then click on the "Cancel" button. Please note that cancellations may be subject to the event's cancellation policy.

5. How can I see who else has signed up for a specific booth/fair?

To see who else has signed up for a specific booth/fair, simply click on the event in the "My Events" section and then click on the time slot you are interested in. The sign up sheet will display a list of all the consultants who have signed up for that time slot. This can be helpful for coordinating with other consultants or avoiding conflicts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
CMcGee
  • pampcheflisa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen