• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Side Dish That Goes With a Chicken Club Ring

In summary, there are various options for sides to serve with a Chicken Club Ring, such as a garden salad, roasted vegetables, or a fruit salad. You can also use some of the same ingredients from the ring, like bacon, cheese, and chicken, to make a side dish like a loaded baked potato or a cheesy chicken casserole. For a healthier option, try serving steamed or roasted vegetables, a quinoa salad, or a light cucumber and tomato salad. Vegetarian options include roasted or grilled vegetables, a quinoa and black bean salad, or a vegetable stir-fry, and you can also omit the chicken from the ring and add in more veggies. To add extra flavor to your side dish, consider using herbs and
Cape_PC
I am hoping someone can help me in a pinch. I am having a dinner party tomorrow night and I want to make the chicken club ring but I cant think of anything to go with it. Can someone give me a good idea as a side? Thanks!

I'd vote for spinach and strawberry salad. Nice and Springy!

AnnieBee said:
I'd vote for spinach and strawberry salad. Nice and Springy!

I was just going to suggest the same thing! I made this for a show last night, and it was a HUGE hit! It goes together really quickly, and it tastes fantastic!
Everyone raved about the salad dressing!

1. What sides can I serve with a Chicken Club Ring?

Some popular sides that pair well with a Chicken Club Ring include a garden salad, roasted vegetables, or a fruit salad.

2. Can I make a side dish that also uses the same ingredients as the Chicken Club Ring?

Yes, you can use some of the ingredients in the Chicken Club Ring, such as bacon, cheese, and chicken, to make a delicious side dish like a loaded baked potato or a cheesy chicken casserole.

3. How can I make a healthier side dish to go with the Chicken Club Ring?

Try serving a side of steamed or roasted vegetables, a quinoa salad, or a light cucumber and tomato salad. You can also substitute regular bacon with turkey bacon for a healthier option.

4. Can I make a vegetarian side dish to go with the Chicken Club Ring?

Absolutely! You can serve a side of roasted or grilled vegetables, a quinoa and black bean salad, or a vegetable stir-fry. You can also omit the chicken from the dish and add in more veggies for a vegetarian version of the Chicken Club Ring itself.

5. How can I add some extra flavor to my side dish that goes with the Chicken Club Ring?

You can add some herbs and spices to your side dish, such as garlic, thyme, or rosemary, to enhance the flavors. You can also serve a dipping sauce, such as ranch or honey mustard, on the side for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minersmix
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • pckellyd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • danielsdundee